Alexandria Boardroom
This fragrane is a clone of Fragrance one Office for men.Let see how close could it be.It opens with citrusy tone from bergamot mix with a blast of ambroxan.The scent at this stage is so fresh and heavy.After 20 minutes,the scent will be more smoky and woody floral.When the time go on the scent will be more and more woodyand musky.It has moderate projection for 1-2 hours then it become an aura around you.It last for 6-8 hours on my skin.The scent is so versatile as the original.Overall I come so close,90-95% similar to the origal in the term of scent alone but it’s extremely lack of the performance in term of projection and longevity,very far behind when compared to the original.For me I love the original one more than this one especially in the term of performance.I would give this one a 8/10.
กลิ่นนี้คือclone ของFragrance one office for men เลยต้องมาดูกันหน่อย กลิ่นเปิดด้วยโทนcitrus จาก bergamot ผสมกับambroxan ตั้งแต่ต้น กลิ่นหนักแน่น สดชื่นมากๆ หลังผ่านไปประมาณ20นาที จะเริ่มได้กลิ่นโทนsmoky นิดๆ พร้อมกับกลิ่น woody จางๆ ติดfloral หน่อยๆ กลิ่นจะเริ่มเปลี่ยนไปทางwoody musky มากขึ้นเรื่อยๆเมื่อเวลาผ่านไป กลิ่นกระจายตัวปานกลาง 1-2ชม หลังจากนั้นจะลดลงเป็นauraรอบๆตัว กลิ่นติดทน 6-8ชม บนผิวผม กลิ่นใช้ง่าย ใช้ได้ทุกสถานการณ์เลย โดยรวม เรื่องกลิ่นcloneได้ค่อนข้างคล้ายเลย ประมาณ90-95%เลยครับแต่performance ทั้งความทนและการกระจายนี่ยังห่างชั้นกับoffice for men ชนิดเทียบไม่ติดเลยจริง สำหรับผม ผมชอบตัวoriginalมากกว่าครับ performance มันต่างกันคนละโลกเลยผมให้8/10ครับ



ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น