Alexandria Fragrances King Tut


This is a clone of Roja Dove Creation E but to be honest,I never get a chance to try Roja Dove Creation E so in this review I may not be able to tell how similar it is.It opens with a boozy and citrusy from cognac ,lemon and bergamot mix with a sweetness from vanilla and tobacco.It is very smooth.The scent stay in this tone until the end although when the time pass the boozy note will be less dominant.It has good projection for 1-2 hours before decrease tonbe a moderate projection.It last for 10-12 hours.It is a versatile scent although it isn’t a best choice for office or formal situation becuse of the boozy note.Overall I think it is a great scent and would give it a 8.3/10.

เค้าบอกกันว่าอันนี้เป็นcloneของRoja Dove Creation E ขออกตัวก่อนว่า ยังไม่เคยลองนะ 555 กลิ่นเปิดหอมมาก เป็นกลิ่นแนวboozy ผสมcitrus จากcognac ,lemon bergamot หอมนวลมาก กลิ่นติดหวานไม่เลี่ยน ไม่ปวดหัวเลย จากการที่มีวนิลาผสมกับtobacco หอมมากๆ กลิ่นมีความหอมนวลมากๆ กลิ่นค่อนข้างดีคุมโทนประมาณนี้ไปจนจบ กลิ่นกระจายดี1-2ชมแรกหลังจากนั้นจะลดลงเป็นกระจายปานกลาง กลิ่นติดทนประมาณ10-12ชม กลิ่นใช้ง่าย แต่อาจจะไม่ค่อยเหมาะกับการทำงานหรืองานทางการมากนักเนื่องจากเนื้อกลิ่นค่อนข้างติดเล่นพอสมควร โดยรวมถือว่าดีนะในตัวของมันเอง ผมให้8.3/10ครับ กลิ่นดีเลย

ความคิดเห็น

บทความที่ได้รับความนิยม