Alexandria Malibu Beach


It opens with fresh and green from mint and ivy.After 30 minutes,the scent will be fresh,green and herbal from mint and ivy with a little spice.From this stage of scent I is really hard to tell the difference from Amouage Beach Hut man.The scent stay in this tone until the very end.At the last few hours,It become more woody from vetiver.It has good projection for 2-3 hours then it become a bubble around you.It last for 8-10 hours.The scent is unisex although it lean forward to masculine around 70%.It hive a vibe of a holiday at the beach.I think this is a good clone,more than 95% similar.I give it 8.4/10.It is one of the great choice.

เปิดด้วยกลิ่นสดชื่นเขียวๆ จากmint และivy ติดโทนเปรี้ยวๆนิดๆ หลังผ่านไป30นาทีกลิ่นออกเเนวเขียว หอมสดชื่น ติดโทนherbนิดๆจาก ivy mint กลิ่นสะอาดๆติดโทนเผ็ดๆนิดๆ ตั้งแต่ช่วงนี้เป็นต้นไป กลิ่นแทบแยกไม่ออกจาก Amouage Beach Hut man แล้ว กลิ่นคงโทนนี้ไปจนจบ ช่วงท้ายๆกลิ่นจะติดโทนwood เล็กน้อยจากvetiver กลิ่นกระจายตัวดี2-3ชมแรก หลังจากนั้นลดลงมาเป็นbubbleรอบๆตัว กลิ่นติดทน8-10ชมบนผิวผม กลิ่นค่อนข้างunisex ค่อนไปทางผู้ชาย70% กลิ่นให้ภาพวันสบายๆริมชายหาดสมชื่อกลิ่นจริงๆ โดยรวม ผมชอบกลิ่นนี้นะ cloneได้ดี เหมือนเกิน95%ครับ ผมให้8.4/10ครับ แนะนำครับเป็นอีก1ทางเลือกที่ดีครับ

ความคิดเห็น

บทความที่ได้รับความนิยม