Auphorie Miyako
This fragrance is the winner of Golden Pear 2016.It opens with a fruity floral tone from peach,apricot mix with citrusy tone from yuzu and yellow floral under tone from osmanthus.The scent is quite heavy.After 30 minutes,the osmanthus tone will be more dominant with a apricot and peach undertone.After 1 hour,Leather note will start to be more prominent although osmanthus still be the most dominant note.After 3 hours,the scent will be more airy and the tea note mix with woody and green tone from Hinoki wood and Katsura leaf will be more prominent.At the last few hours,the scent will be more muskyand earthy from mus,patchuoli and Katsura leaf.It has good projection for 1-2 hours then it become a bubble around you.It last for 6-9 hours on my skin.The scent is unisex and very easy to use.Overall I really love this complex scent.I clearly give you a piceture of where it is inspired from.I really suggest you to check it out.I give it a solid 8.6/10.
น้ำหอมระดับGolden Pear 2016 มาเริ่มกันเลยกลิ่นเปิดหอมfuity floral จาก Peach ,Apricots ผสมโทนcitrusนิดๆจากYuzu รองด้วยโทนYellow floral จาก Osmanthus กลิ่นค่อนข้างแน่นเลย หลังผ่านไป30นาทีกลิ่นosmanthus เริ่มเด่นขึ้นมารองด้วยapricot และpeach ผ่านไป 1ชม กลิ่นหนังเริ่มมีบดบาทมากขึ้น โดยที่กลิ่นosmanthus ยังคงเด่นนำอยู่ หลังผ่านไป3ชม กลิ่นเริ่มโปร่งขึ้น เริ่มได้กลิ่นโทนชาจางๆพร้อมกลิ่นโทนwoodyติดเขียวๆ จาก Hinoki Wood ,Katsura Leafมากขึ้น ช่วงท้ายๆ กลิ่นจะเริ่มออกmuskyและ earthyขึ้นจาก musk patchouli และ Katsura leaf กลิ่นกระจายตัวดี1-2ชม หลังจากนั้นกลิ่นลดลงมาเป็นbubbleรอบๆตัว กลิ่นติดทน6-9ชมบนผิวผม กลิ่นใช้ง่าย unisexชัดเจน โดยรวม ผมค่อนข้างชอบกลิ่นนี้นะ มีความcomplex และบอกเล่าเรื่องราวได้ดีมากๆครับ แนะนำให้หามาลองมากๆ ผมให้8.6/10ครับ



ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น