Byredo Bal d’Afrique
It opens with fresh smooth and sweetness from Tagetes mix with a little citrusy touch from lemon,bergamot and black currant.After the first hour,Vetiver start to be the most dominant note this give a very clean and pleasant vibes,the sweetness and citrusy touch will start to be be less dominant.There are floral tone fromcyclamen and violet at the background which make a scent more polite and kind.When the time pass,thes scent start to be more and more dry but vetiver will be dominant until the end with a decrease in floral tone but increase in musk,woody tone and with a litttle sweetness from amber.It has moderate projection for 1-2 hours wthen it become an aura around you.It last for 8-10 hours .This is very versatile scent.It suit best in office or formal situation.Overall this is my top 3 best vetiver scent ever.I really love this scent.I give it a solid 9/10 .If you never try this one,I really suggest you must try it out.
เปิดด้วยกลิ่นหวานสดชื่นจากTagetesหอมหวานสดชื่นนวลเนียนดีมากกลิ่นติดโทนcitrusเล็กน้อยตอนช่วงเปิดจากเลม่อน,bergamot และblack currant หลังผ่านไป1ชมกลิ่นvetiver สะอาดๆเริ่มเด่นชัดขึ้น ความหวานที่ได้ในช่วงแรกเริ่มลดลงอย่างชัดเจนพร้อมกับโทนสดชื่นของcitrus กลิ่นfloralจางๆที่รองอยู่ด้านหลังจากcyclamen,violet ทำให้กลิ่นดูสุภาพและอ่อนโยน กลิ่นจะค่อยๆ แห้งขึ้นเรื่อยๆโดยvetiver จะอยู่จนถึงช่วงสุดท้ายแต่โทนfloralจะค่อยๆลดลงและถูกแทนที่ด้วยmuskกับwoody toneติดหวานนิดๆจากamberในช่วงท้าย กลิ่นกระจายตัวปานกลาง 1-2ชม หลังจากนั้นจะลดลงมาเป็นauraรอบๆตัว กลิ่นติดทน8-10ชมกลิ่นใช้ง่ายมากๆ เหมาะมากกับการใช้ในofficeหรืองานทางการ โดยรวมถือว่าเป็นกลิ่นvetiver ที่ดีtop3ในใจผมเลยรักกลิ่นนี้มากๆ ผมให้9/10ครับ ใครยังไม่เคยลอง ต้องหามาลองเลยครับ ไม่ผิดหวังแน่นอน



ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น