Centauri Perfumes Dendera
It opens with a spicy and earthy tone from nutmeg and cinnamon,this cinnamon give a vibe of warm and spicy not sweetness.After 1 hour,oud will be more prominent.This give a vibe ot a dry,earthy and woody tone not animalic at all.It mix with orrris and warm spice.After 3 hours the scent start to be more on a resin that has a little smoky touch to it.At the last few hours the scent will has a little salty sea vibe to it from ambergris mix with a touch of sweetness from vanilla.It has good projection for 1-2 hours then it become a bubble around you.It last for 8-10 hours,quite long if compare to other natural perfume.The scent wouldnbe best wear in a more cooling day.It remind me of the desert.Peter design this scent from an ancient Egypt,I would say he really did a good job on this fragrance especially in an artistic aspect.I really like it.I would give it a solid 8.5/10.I reall suggest you to check this one out.
กลิ่นเปิดด้วยโทนspicy earthyนิดๆจากnutmegและcinnamonโดยcinnamonนี้กลิ่นจะไม่ได้ออกหวานแต่จะออกมาทางbitter spice อุ่นๆมากกว่า หลังผ่านไป1ชม กลิ่นoudจะเริ่มเข้ามากลิ่นจะออกแห้งๆ earthy woodyผสมกับกลิ่นorrisแห้งๆพร้อมกับโทนspiceอุ่นๆในตอนต้นหลังผ่านไป3ชมกลิ่นจะเริ่มออกโทนยางไม้ ติดควันๆ เล็กน้อย
ช่วงท้ายๆกลิ่นจะออกคาวทะเลนิดๆ จากambergris ติดหวานหน่อยๆจากvanilla กลิ่นกระจายตัวดี1-2ชมแรก หลังจากนั้นจะลดลงมาเป็นbubble รอบๆตัว กลิ่นติดทน8-10ชมบนผิวผม ค่อนข้างทนเลยเมื่อเทียบกับน้ำหอมจากธรรมชาติอื่นๆ กลิ่นเหมาะกับช่วงอากาศเย็นเล็กน้อย กลิ่นใช้ง่าย กลิ่นชวนนึกถึงอียิปโบราณจริงๆ ทรายๆ ร้อนๆ ซึ่งถือว่าPeterทำได้ดีเลย เพราะกลิ่นได้รับแรงบันดาลใจมาจากอียิปต์โบราณ ผมว่ากลิ่นartดีเลยครับ ผมชอบนะให้8.5/10ครับแนะนำให้หามาลองครับ



ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น