Centauri Perfumes Proxima Batch 0


It opens with fresh and citrusy and sour tone from grapefruit with a little fruity undertone from strawberry this opening is so uplifting and pleasant.It reminds me of Atelier Cologne Pomelo Paradis in a more smooth,not sharp version.It isn’t a clone at all.It is a unique scent.This fresh tone will stay until the end.After 1 hours ,it will be on a white floral tone from jasmine with a clean and cooling vibe.There will be the freshness form the opening as an undertone.At the last few hours,the scent will be more woody and musky.It has moderate projection for 1-2 hours then it become an aura around you.It last 6-7 hours on my skin.This is very versatile unisex scent,it is one of the best no brainer scent.This is a great compliment getter.I got 2 compliments in my first time and firt hours of wearing this one.It give a vibe of fresh ,energetic clean and professional.I really love it.I give it a solid 8.8/10 and I will buy the full bottle for sure when it officially launch.You mustn’t miss this one.

กลิ่นเปิดด้วยโทนcitrus สดชื่นๆติดเปรี้ยวจาก Grapefruit  ติดกลิ่นโทนfruityนิดๆจาก จาก strawberry  กลิ่นดีมากๆ กลิ่นเปิดชวนนึกถึง Atelier Cologne Pomelo Paradis ในรูปแบบที่นุ่มและsmoothกว่า ไม่คม แต่กลิ่นนี้ไม่ใช่cloneนะครับ มันมีความuniqueในแบบของมันเอง กลิ่นโทนสดชื่นนี้จะอยู่ไปจนจบ หลังผ่านไป 1ชม กลิ่นจะออกโทนwhite floralมากขึ้นจาก มะลิเย็นๆพร้อมกับกลิ่นสะอาดๆ ซึ่งรองอยู่ด้านหลังกลิ่นสดชื่นช่วงแรก เนื้อกลิ่นมีความโปร่งใส กลิ่นช่วงท้ายๆจะออกwoody muskyสะอาดๆมากขึ้น กลิ่นกระจายตัวปานกลาง1-2ชมแรก จากนั้นจะลดลงมาเป็นauraรอบๆตัว กลิ่นติดทน6-7ชมบนผิวผม กลิ่นใช้ง่ายมากๆ unisexและคนส่วนใหญ่น่าจะชอบ มีโอกาสเรียกคำชมได้มากเลยครับ ผมได้2คำชม ใน1ชมแรกที่เริ่มใช้ กลิ่นให้ความรู้สึก สะอาด สดชื่น เท่ มีเสน่ห์ ผมชอบมากครับ ผมให้8.8/10ครับ แนะนำให้หามาลองครับผม ถ้าวางขายเมื่อไหร่ จัดแน่นอนครับ ต้องไม่พลาดครับกลิ่นนี้

ความคิดเห็น

บทความที่ได้รับความนิยม