Clinique Happy for Men


This is one of the classic no brainer scent and I believe that this is the first fragrance in many people life.It opens fresh and citrusy from orange and lemon,the orange is a synthetic scent,mix with a watery aquatic and little green touch from a sea note and green note.At the back of the scent there is a white floral tone from freesia.The orange is the dominant note from the start to the end and the watery green tone will be substitute with floral and woody clean tone when the time pass.It has moderate projection for 1-2 hours before it become a nice bubble around you.It last for 6-8 hours,that to that synthetic orange tone.For me,This is a unisex fragrance that is very versatile,anyone could use it anywhere and anytime,although It would be best for teenager because an youngish vibre from it.I would give this one a 8.3/10.This is one the of most safest scent I have ever encountered.

น้ำหอมเบสิคในตำนานที่เป็นกลิ่นแรกในชีวิตของหลายๆคน กลิ่นเปิดด้วยความสดชื่นcitrusy จากส้มและเลม่อนสังเคราะห์ติดเขียวนิดๆจาก มะนาวและgreen note  ผสมกับโทนน้ำทะเลกลิ่นดีงามมากๆในช่วงนี้ ใช้ง่ายสุดๆ เนื้อกลิ่นด้านหลังมีการรองด้วยดอกไม้ขาวจากFreesia กลิ่นส้มคงโทนตั้งแต่ต้นจนจบ โดยที่ความสดชื่นติดน้ำๆจะค่อยๆลดลงไป แทนที่ด้วยโทนดอกไม้ขาวและไม้สะอาดๆ กลิ่นกระจายตัวดีมาก1-2ชมแรก หลังจากนั้นจะเริ่มเป็นbubble รอบๆตัว กลิ่นติดทน6-8ชม กลิ่นใช้ง่ายมากๆ จริงๆแอบรู้สึกว่าเนื้อกลิ่รเป็นunisex ใช้ได้ทั้งชายและหญิงใช้ได้ทุกวัยจริงๆ แค่วัยรุ่นอาจจะเหมาะกว่าเพราะเนื้อกลิ่นมีความสดใสมากๆ  โดยรวมถือว่าเป็นกลิ่นเบสิคที่ดี ราคาสบายกระเป๋า ไม่โดนคนเหม็นหน้าแน่นอน ผมให้8.3/10เลยครับ ถือว่าเป็นกลิ่นที่safeมากๆ

ความคิดเห็น

บทความที่ได้รับความนิยม