Creed Jardin d’ Amalfi


It opens with fresh and citrusy from orange mix with floral tone from neroli.The opening with a blast of citrus is so fresh without aharpness that will annoying you.The openning greeness is from petitgrain.After 2 hours the scent start to dry and develop into more woody tone,although the orange and neroli tone still be dominant.It stay in this tone until the end.It It has moderate projection for 1-2 hours then it become a nice clean aura around you.It last for 6-8 hours.It is very versatile.You could use it in any situation.The scent make me really feel energetic.It give a vibe of very clean and fresh.It is very mass appealing and unisex.I really love this scent.I would give it 8.9/10.This is one of the scent that In the future I will get the full bottle.

เปิดด้วยกลิ่นส้มสดใส citrusy สดชื่นๆ ผสมกับกลิ่นดอกส้ม ให้โทนfloralที่เข้าถึงง่าย ไม่คม กลิ่นค่อนข้างติดเขียวเล็กน้อย จากpetitgrain กลิ่นดีมากๆ กลิ่นคงโทนนี้ไปประมาณ2ชม ก่อนที่กลิ่นจะเริ่มแห้ง และออกโทนwoodyมากขึ้นเล็กน้อย โดยที่กลิ่นส้มยังคงเด่นมาจนถึงช่วงนี้พร้อมกับneroli กลิ่นคงโทนประมาณนี้ไปจนจบ กลิ่นกระจายตัวปานกลาง1-2ชมแรกหลังจากนั้นลดลงมาเป็นaura รอบๆตัว กลิ่นติดทน6-8ชมบนผิวผม กลิ่นใช้ง่าย ใช้ได้ทุกสถานการณ์จริงๆกลิ่นให้ความรู้สึกสดชื่น กระปรี้กระเปร่ามากๆ หอม สะอาดสุดๆ คนส่วนใหญ่จะชอบ ใช้ได้ทั้งชายและหญิงเลย โดยรวม ผมรักกลิ่นเลยครับ ผมให้8.9/10เลย เป็นหนึ่งในกลิ่นที่ จะจัดขวดเต็มในอนาคตแน่นอน มันดีงามมากๆ 

ความคิดเห็น

บทความที่ได้รับความนิยม