Creed Millésime Impérial
It opens with very bright fresh fruity salty sea vibe from sea salt,sea note amd fruity note.After 30 minutes,the sea vibe still be dominant mix with bright and uplifting citrus tone.After 2 hours,The sea vibe will be dominant as before mix with a musky clean undertone.At the last few hours,it will be more salty, cooling sea tone from ambergris.It has moderate projection for 1-2 hours then it become an aura around you.It last for 5-7 hours although the last few hours it stick quite close to my skin.This scent is unisex and very versatile and could be use all year round.It suit best in a high summer heat.I really love this scent.At the first time that I tried this fragrance,It complete blown me away and that moment is the first step for me in niche perfume journey.I gladly give it a solid 9.5/10.I strongly recommend you to check it out.For me this is one of the best,if not the best,fresh fragrance ever and it is also my most favorite fragrance from Creed.
กลิ่นเปิดด้วยโทนสดชื่นน้ำทะเลเค็มๆ ติดโทนfruityนิดๆ สว่างสดชื่นสุดๆ จากsea salt ,sea note และfruity noteหลังผ่านไป30นาที กลิ่นจะยังคงโทนทะเล เค็มๆ ผสมกับกลิ่นcitrus สว่างๆ สดชื่น หลังผ่านไป2ชมกลิ่นโทนทะเลเค็มยังคงอยู่ กลิ่นเริ่มออกmuskyสะอาดๆมากขึ้น
ช่วงท้ายๆกลิ่นจะยังคงติดโทนทะเลเค็มๆเย็นๆ สะอาดๆ เช่นเดิม จากambergris กลิ่นกระจายตัวปานกลาง1-2ชม หลังจากนั้นลดลงมาเป็นauraรอบๆตัว กลิ่นติดทน5-7ชม ช่วงท้ายๆกลิ่นจะค่อนข้างติดผิว กลิ่นใช้ง่ายมากๆครับ unisex ใช้ได้ตลอดปี เหมาะมากกับช่วงอากาศร้อนครับ ผมชอบกลิ่นนี้มากๆครับ ครั้งแรกที่ลองคือเป็นครั้งแรกที่รู้สึกว๊าวกับน้ำหอมและเป็นก้าวแรกที่ทำให้ผมเริ่มสนใจน้ำหอมnicheครับ ผมให้9.5/10ครับ แนะนำให้หามาลองครับ สำหรับผมนี่เป็นกลิ่นแนวสดชื่นที่ดีที่สุดกลิ่นหนึ่งเลยครับ เป็นน้ำหอมCreedที่ผมชอบที่สุดจากCreedครับ



ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น