Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue Pour Homme Intense


It opens with fresh and citrusy from orange and grapefruit mix with spice.It is synthetic.In the opening there will be a aquatic sea vibe.After 30 minutes,Juniper that give a green and herbal tone will start to be more dominant mix with a aquatic sea tone.After 6 hours,the scent will start to has little cooling effect from a sea water note mix with musk and little woody tone.It has a moderate projection for 2-3 hours then it become a bubble around you.It last for 7-9 hours.The scent is very easy to use and suit best in summer.It give a cooling sexy fresh and confident vibe.I like it.It has good performance for this kind of scent and also mass appealing.I give it 8.3/10.I suggest you to check it out.

กลิ่นเปิดด้วยโทนสดชื่น citrusyจากส้ม grapefruit ผสมกับspice จางๆ กลิ่นติดโทนสังเคราะห์ชัดเจน ช่วงแรกกลิ่นจะมีโทนน้ำทะเล aquatic เข้ามาผสม หลังผ่านไป30นาที กลิ่นjuniperที่ให้โทนherbalเขียวๆนิดๆ จะเริ่มเด่นขึ้น ผสมกับโทนน้ำทะเล หลังผ่านไป6ชมกลิ่นจะเริ่มออกโทนเย็นๆ จาก sea water note ผสมกับ กลิ่นmusk จางๆ ติดโทนwoody กลิ่นกระจายตัวปานกลาง 2-3 ชม หลังจากนั้นลดลงมาเป็นbubbleรอบๆตัว กลิ่นติดทน 7-9 ชม กลิ่นใช้ง่าย เหมาะมากกับช่วงอากาศร้อน กลิ่นให้ความรู้สึกเท่ สดชื่น สบายๆ ผมชอบนะ ติดทนและกระจายดีขึ้น คนส่วนใหญ่ชอบนะครับกลิ่นนี้ผมให้8.3/10ครับ แนะนำให้หามาลองครับ กลิ่นดีใช้ง่ายมากๆ

ความคิดเห็น

บทความที่ได้รับความนิยม