Frederic Malle Portrait of a Lady


It opens with a smoky rose mix with a greenness earthy tone from patchuoli and spice from cinnamon and clove.At the opening there is a little fruity tone from raspberry this make the scent not too dark and heavy.After 1 hours,Rose start to be more dominant mix with smoky tone from incense and cooling,earthy tone from patchuoli.The scent stay in this tone until the end.It has moderate projection for 1-2 hours then it become a bubble around you.It last for 8-10 hours plus.This is versatile amd unisex.You could use it anytime of the year although it would be best in a cooling day.For me,This is one of the best rose scent that I have ever encountered.I love this scent.I give it a solid 8.8/10.If you love rose scent,you shouldn’t miss the chance to check this one out.

กลิ่นเปิดด้วยกุหลาบ ควันๆ ผสมความเขียวดิบจากpatchuoli กลิ่นติดspiceเล็กน้อยจากcinnamon และcloveในช่วงต้น แต่กลิ่นยังมีความfruityนิดๆจากRaspberry ในช่วงเปิดทำให้กลิ่นไม่darkรุ่นแรงเกินไปนัก หลังผ่านไป1ชม กลิ่นของกุหลาบเด่นมากขึ้น รองด้วย กลิ่นควันๆและpatchuoli เป็นหลักไปจนจบเลย กลิ่นกระจายตัวดีมากช่วง1-2ชมเเรกทหลังจากนั้นลดลงเป็นbubble รอบๆตัว กลิ่นติดทน8-10ชม กลิ่นใช้ง่ายมาก ผู้ชายก็ใช่ได้สบายๆเลย โดยรวมถือว่าเป็นกลิ่นที่ดีมากๆกลิ่นหนึ่งเลยครับ ผมให้8.8/10ครับ สายกุหลาบไม่ควรพลาดด้วยประการทั้งปวง

ความคิดเห็น

บทความที่ได้รับความนิยม