Givenchy Pi Neo


It opens with fresh,citrusy and fruity with little sweetness from orange.The opening is clean and synthetic.After 2 hours,the orange note that give a fruity and sweet vibe will still be dominant mix with a clean woody touch from cedar wood and floral undertone.The scent will become more and more woody when the time go on.At the last few hours the scent will be more musky sweet and clean.It has moderate projection for 2-3 hours then it become a bubble around you.It last for 7-10 hours.The scent is unisex and very versatile.It give a vibe of a clean fresh and cool person.Overall I would say this is a great fragrance with a affordable price.Sadly It is a discontinued fragrance and the price start to go high.I give it 8.4/10.I suggest you to check it out if you could find a reasonable price.

เปิดด้วยโทนสดชื่นcitrus fruityหวานๆนิดๆของส้ม สะอาดๆ กลิ่นสะอาดและสังเคราะห์ชัดเจน หลังผ่านไป2ชม กลิ่นส้มfruityหวานๆยังคงอยู่ผสมกับกลิ่นสะอาดๆ woodๆจากcedar wood กลิ่นรองด้วยโทนfloralหอมๆ กลิ่นจะออกโทนwoodyมากขึ้นเมื่อเวลาผ่านไป ช่วงท้ายๆกลิ่นจะออกmusky ติดโทนหวานๆมากๆขี้น กลิ่นกระจายตัวปานกลาง2-3ชมแรกหลังจากนั้นจะลดลงมาเป็นbubbleรอบๆตัว กลิ่นติดทน7-10ชมบนผิวผม กลิ่นใช้ง่ายมากๆ unisex ใช้ได้ทุกสถานการณ์เลย กลิ่นให้ความรู้สึกสะอาดสดชื่น เท่ โดยรวมผมว่าเป็นน้ำหอมที่ดีนะครับ เป็นน้ำหอมที่ราคาจับต้องได้เลย เสียดายที่เลิกผลิตไปแล้ว ราคาเลยพุ่งเอาๆ ผมให้8.4/10ครับ แนะนำให้หามาลองนะครับ ถ้าหาได้ในราคาไม่หนักมากนะ

ความคิดเห็น

บทความที่ได้รับความนิยม