House of Matriarch Toukka Ta Tao
It opens with fruity,creamy and floral from mango,passionfruit with creamy tone from coconut.This is very smooth.It has a floral undertone.After 30 minutes,The scent will be more sweet ,dry and warm with a floral tone from ylang ylang.After 3 hours,The scent will be more dry,smoky and spicy from tolu balsam and myrrh mix with sweetness from vanilla.At the last few hours the scent will be more musky.It has moderate projection for 1-2 hours then it become a bubble around you.It last for 6-9 hours.It is very easy to use,very fresh and this really reminds me of a tropical island.It really resembles what it is inspired from,Tao island.I really like it.I give it 8.75/10.I recommend you to check this one out.
เปิดด้วยกลิ่นหอมfruity creamy floral จาก มะม่วง passionfruit ติดโทนcreamyจากมะพร้าว หอมนวลมาก รองด้วยกลิ่นfloralหอมๆ หลังผ่านไป 30นาที กลิ่นเริ่มติดหวานมากขึ้น แห้งและอุ่นขึ้น พร้อมกับtone floralจาก ylang ylang ที่มามากขึ้น หลังผ่านไป3ชม กลิ่นจะเริ่มแห้งและออกควันๆผสมspiceนิดๆจากTolu balsam,myrrhกลิ่นเริ่มติดหวานจากvanilla ช่วงท้ายๆ กลิ่นจะติดโทนmuskyมากขึ้น กลิ่นกระจายตัวดี1-2ชมแรก หลังจากนั้นจะลดลงมาเป็นbubbleรอบๆตัว กลิ่นติดทน6-9ชม กลิ่นใช้ง่ายมากๆ สดชื่นสุดๆในช่วงแรก กลิ่นชวนนึกนึกชีวิตที่เกาะเขตร้อนจริงๆครับ สมกับที่ได้แรงบันดาลใจมาจากเกาะเต่า ผมชอบมากครับให้8.75/10ครับผม แนะนำให้หามาลองเลยครับ คุ้มค่าจริงๆ




ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น