Lorenzo Villoresi Aura Maris


It opens with fresh,citrusy and very uplifting from bergamot and orange that come with a tone of sea salt and a little feeling of sourness.After 1 hour,The citrusy tone will be less dominant and be substituted with a narcissus mix with a earthy cooling tone from patchouli and a little woody touch.The salty tone will still be there but not as dominant as the start.The scent stay in this tone until the end.It has moderate projection for 1-2 hours then it become a nice clean bubble around you.It last for 6-8 hours on my skin.This is very versatile.It suit all male at any age although it would be best for a more grownup man,Gentleman,because the dry down of the scent give a vibe of a more mature man.I really love this scent.I give it a solid 8.8/10.I really suggest you to try this one out.The opening is so great that I got blown away.

กลิ่นเปิดสว่างมาก fresh citrusy จากbergamot orangeติดโทนน้ำเค็มๆ  ติดเปรี้ยวๆนิดๆ หลังผ่านไปประมาณ1ชม เนื้อกลิ่นจะเริ่มแห้งขึ้น กลิ่นโทนcitrusในช่วงเริ่มจะลดลง แทนที่ด้วยกลิ่นnarcissus ผสมกับ กลิ่นโทนดิบๆ เย็นๆของpatchouli กลิ่นช่วงนี้จะมีความwoodyนิดๆ กลิ่นโทนเค็มๆในช่วงต้นจะยังคงสัมผัสได้จางๆ กลิ่นจะคงโทนนี้ไปจนจบ กลิ่นกระจายตัวปานกลาง1-2ชมแรก หลังจากนั้นจะลดลงมาเป็นbubbleรอบๆตัว กลิ่นติดทน6-8ชมบนผิวผม  กลิ่นใช้ง่ายมากๆ เหมาะกับผู้ชายทุกช่วงอายุเลย เพราะกลิ่นมีความสดชื่นมาก เนื้อกลิ่นเหมาะมากกับผู้ชายที่มีความเป็นผู้ใหญ่พอสมควร เพราะเนื้อกลิ้นช่วงหลังค่อนข้างแสดงถึงความเป็นผู้ใหญ่ โดยรวม ผมรักกลิ่นนี้มากๆเลยครับ มันมีมากจริงๆ ผมให้8.8/10เลยครับ แนะนำว่าต้องหามาลองครับ กลิ่นเปิดสดชื่นถึงใจจริงๆ

ความคิดเห็น

บทความที่ได้รับความนิยม