Maison Martin Margiela Replica Sailing Day


To be honest with you guys,At first I brought this scent as a travel size when I went to Russia last years and after I try it for a week after I came back I really fell in love with it and here I’m now I got the full bottle of it.It opens with a bright uplifting freshness with sea breeze vibe from sea note and aldehyde.There will be a little salty and green touch from seaweed.This reminds me of a holiday on a boat at the sea.After 2 hours ,there will be a floral undertone with a sea touch still be the most dominant vibe.At the last few hours,Ambergris that give a sea vibe with little animalic touch will be more dominant mix with seaweed and cedar wood.It has moderate projection for 1-2 hours then it become a bubble around you.It last for 6-8 hours on my skin.This give a vibe of the sea fresh and clean.It is unisex and could be use all year round.I really love this scent.I would give it a solid 8.8/10.I really suggest you to try.

จริงๆแล้วกลิ่นนี้มีที่มาอยู่พอสมควรครับ กลิ่นนี้เป็นกลิ่นที่ผมซื้อtravel sizeมาตอนผมไปรัสเซียปีที่แล้วครับ หลังจากกลับมาที่ไทย ผมก็ทดลองใช้ไปได้1สัปดาห์ ผมชอบกลิ่นนี้มากๆครับ เลยพยายามหาซื้อขวดเต็มมาตลอด จนในที่สุด ก็ได้มาครับ กลิ่นเปิดด้วยโทนสว่าง สดชื่นโทนทะเลปลอดโปร่งจาก sea note aldehyde กลิ่นมีติดเขียวและกลิ่นเค็มๆคาวทะเลนิดๆจากสาหร่าย ชวนคิดถึงไปการไปทะเลเเล้วสูดอากาศที่สดชื่นในช่วงวันหยุดมากๆ หลังผ่านไป2ชม จะเริ่มมีกลิ่นโทนfloralมารอง อยู่ด้านหลัง โดยที่กลิ่นโทนทะเลยังคงเด่นนำอยู่ ช่วงท้ายกลิ่นจะออกคาวๆมากขึ้นจากambergris และ สาหร่าย กลิ่นติดโทนwoodyเล็กน้อยจาก cedar wood กลิ่นกระจายตัวปานกลาง 1-2ชมแรก หลังจากนั้นลดลงเป็น bubbles รอบๆตัว กลิ่นติดทน6-8ชมกลิ่นใช้ง่ายมาก unisex ใช้ได้ตลอดปีจริงๆ กลิ่นให้ภาพทะเล สดชื่นๆ สะอาดๆ จริงๆ ผมชอบมากครับ ให้8.8/10เลยครับ แนะนำให้หามาลองครับ ไม่ควรพลาดจริงๆ

ความคิดเห็น

บทความที่ได้รับความนิยม