Maison Martin Margiela Replica Whispers in the Library
It opens with a dry and sweet vanilla mix with woody and warm spice from black pepper.This remind me of a old book in a library.After 3 hours,The scent will be more dry and less sweetand spice.It will become more woody from woody note and cedar wood.It has moderate projection for 1-2 hours then it become an aura around you.It last for 10-12 hours.This scent is very easy to use.It is a unisex scent that suit best in a more cooling day,although it could also be use in the summer.This scent really remind me of a old book in a library.Overall I really like this scent.I give it 8.4/10.I really suggest you to check it out.It is a great one.
เปิดด้วยกลิ่นหอมกลิ่นเปิดด้วยหวานแห้งๆจากวนิลา ผสมกับกลิ่นwoody และspice อุ่นๆแห้งๆจากblack pepper กลิ่นชวนนึกถึงกระดาษหนังสือเก่าๆตามห้องสมุดจริงๆ หลังผ่านไป3ชม กลิ่นจะเริ่มแห้งมากขึ้นความหวานจะเริ่มลดลงเล็กน้อยและออกwoodมากขึ้นจากwoody note และ cedar wood กลิ่นspice จะเริ่มลดลงชัดเจนกลิ่นคงโทนนี้ไปจนจบ กลิ่นกระจายตัวปานกลาง1-2ชมแรก หลังจากนั้นจะลดลงมาเป็นauraรอบๆตัว กลิ่นติดทน10-12ชมบนผิวผม กลิ่นใช้ง่าย unisexชัดเจน ชวนนึกถึงกลิ่นของหนังสือเก่าๆในห้องสมุดจริงๆ กลิ่นใช้ง่าย เหมาะกับช่วงอากาศเย็นเล็กน้อย แต่ในช่วงอากาศร้อนก็สามารถใช้ได้ โดยรวม ผมว่าเป็นกลิ่นที่ดีครับ ผมให้8.4/10ครับ แนะนำให้หามาลองครับผม กลิ่นดีเลย



ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น