Maison Martin Margiela Replica:Flower Market


It opens with a fresh watery floral and green touch from green leaf,freesia,jasmine mixed with a fruity tone form peach.After 30 minutes,The white floral tone from jasmine,tuberose and freesia will be more prominent with a more dryness when the time pass.At the last few hours the scent start to be more woody from cedar wood.It has moderate projection for 30 minutes to 1 hour and 30 minutes then it become an aura around you.It last for 5-7 hours.It is a very versatile and for me I think this is a unisex fragrance although it is more on a feminine side.I like this scent.I give it a 8.5/10.This is one of the great white floral fragrance that I really suggest you to try it out.

กลิ่นเปิดหอมน้ำๆสดชื่นๆดอกไม้ขาวติดเขียวจากGreen leaf ,Freesia และมะลิ เนื้อกลิ่นติดFruity นิดๆจาก Peach กลิ่นหอมสดชื่นมากๆ หลังผ่านไป30นาทีกลิ่นดอกไม้ขาวจากมะลิ tuberose และfreesia เริ่มชัดเจนมากขึ้น กลิ่นเริ่มแห้งขึ้น กลิ่นจะคงโทนประมาณนี้ไปจนจบโดยช่วงท้ายๆของกลิ่นจะเริ่มมีความwoodyนิดๆจากcedar woodเข้ามาเป็นช่วงๆ กลิ่นกระจายตัวดีปานกลาง30นาทีถึง1ชม30นาที ก่อนจะลดลงเป็นauraรอบๆตัว กลิ่นติดทน5-7ชม โดยประมาณ กลิ่นใช้ง่ายมากๆ จริงๆผมคิดว่ากลิ่นค่อนข้างunisexนะ แม้ว่าเนื้อกลิ่นจะค่อนไปทางผู้หญิงก็ตาม ผมชอบกลิ่นนี้ครับ ให้8.5/10เลยครับ เป็นกลิ่นดอกไม้ขาวที่หอมมากๆแนะนำให้หามาลองครับ

ความคิดเห็น

บทความที่ได้รับความนิยม