Montale Soleil de Capri


One of my favorite.It opens with fresh citrusy from kumquat that also give a little sweet touch to it mix with citrus and grapefruit and there is white flower at the back that make the scent more smooth and pleasant.Somehow this white floral scent reminds me of CK all with a lot better in quality.When the time pass for 3 hours the scent start to be dominant on a white floral and clean musk.This give a nice clean citrus floral with a little soapy touch to it.It has good projection for 2-3 hours before it become a nice soapy clean bubble around you and disappears in 6-8 hours.It is very versatile,anyone can use it anywhere and anytime.I really live this scent.I would give it a 8.75/10 and I encourage you to try it.😀

สุดยอดมากกกก เจอละnoteส้มที่เด็ดมาก "kumquat" ส้มหอมหวานๆ ออกfloralนิดๆ เนื้อกลิ่นเปิดด้วยส้มนำโด่งมาเลย ผสมกับcitrusและgrapefruitใน มีwhite floralรองพื้นอยู่ข้างหลัง กลิ่นค่อนข้างคล้ายมะลินะแอบให้ความรู้สึกคล้ายCK allที่มีส้มนำเเละมะลิรองอยู่ข้างหลังกลิ่นสดชื่นมาก มีความสะอาดๆคล้ายสบู่ ผ่านไป3ชม กลิ่นของส้มเริ่มลดลง grapefruit กับwhite floralเริ่มเด่นขึ้นกลิ่นกระจายตัวดี 2-3ชม หลังจากนั้นจะformเป็นbubble สะอาดๆรอบตัว กลิ่นติดทนประมาณ6-8ชม ถือว่าทนมากสำหรับกลิ่นแนวนี้ ใช้ง่าย ใช้ได้ทุกเพศทุกวัย ทุกโอกาส โดยรวมถือว่าดีมาก ผมให้8.75/10เลย แนะนำให้หามาลองจริงๆครับ 

ความคิดเห็น

บทความที่ได้รับความนิยม