Nautica Voyage
Let’s get back to a classic cheap fragrance.It opens with fresh green citrusy and aquatic tone from a green apple.The opening is synthetic but it smell really good.This fragrance stay like this until it disappears although in the middle you will sometimes smell a gentle floral note and in the base it will turn more woody and clean.It has moderate projection for 1-2 hours then it become like a nice scent bubble around you.The longevity is around 4-6 hours.It is very easy to use,anyone anywhere and anytime of the year,although it would shine best in summer.To be honest,I would say that I got many compliments form it.I would give this one 8.5/10 from a price , compliment,versatility.This is something that you should try.😃
กลับมาที่น้ำหอมราคาสบายกระเป๋ากันมั่ง Nautica Voyageเป็นน้ำหอมที่ขึ้นชื่อมากๆตัวหนึ่งในเรื่องความ “ถูกและดี” 555 กลิ่นเปิดสังเคราะห์ชัดเจนมาก เปิดด้วยกลิ่นติดเขียวน้ำๆของแอปเปิ้ลเขียวให้ความสดชื่นมากๆ กลิ่นค่อนข้างคงโทนได้เสมอต้นเสมอปลาย โดยจะมีโทนfloralเข้ามาแทรกเป็นระยะๆ และในช่วงท้ายๆของกลิ่นทกลิ่นจะเริ่มมีความwoodyสะอาดๆ จางๆ ใสๆ เข้าถึงง่ายในช่วงจริงๆ กลิ่นกระจายดีประมาณ1-2ชม ก่อนจะลดลงมาเป็นbubble อยู่รอบๆตัว กลิ่นติดทน4-6ชม กลิ่นใช้ง่ายมากๆ ทุกเพศทุกวัยจริงๆ ฤดูร้อนยิ่งเหมาะมากๆ จริงๆ กลิ่นนี้เป็นหนึ่งในกลิ่นที่ผมได้รับคำชมเยอะมากนะ อาจจะเยอะกว่าน้ำหอมแพงๆหลายตัวเลย ถือว่าไม่ธรรมดาจริง ยิ่งราคาดีขนาดนี้ด้วย โดยรวมผมให้8.5/10เลยครับ ราคาดีคมชมเยอะ ใช้ง่าย เข้าถึงง่ายขนาดนี้ แนะนำให้ไปหาลองเลยครับ



ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น