Navitus Parfums Absolutio
It opens with sweetness mix with cherry.After 5 minutes,The scent will be more stable.Spic, from saffron mix with cinnamon, mix with little fruity tone from apple and sweetness from toffee.This is very pleasant.After 2 hours the scent will be more sweetness from caramel,chocolate mix with ambergris with a little woody and musky undertone.This scent really remind me of MFK Baccarat Rouge 540.It has good projection for 2-3 hours then it become a moderate projection.It last 8-12 hours easily.This is a great sweet scent that won’t annoy anyone at all,at least in my experience.I got compliments every time I wear it.I love this scent the most from the line and more than Baccarat Rouge 540.I give it 8.75/10 and really suggest you to check this out.
เปิดด้วยกลิ่นหอมหวานมากๆ ผสมกับกลิ่นเชอรี่หอมๆ หลังผ่านไป5นาทีกลิ่นจะเริ่มsetตัวเป็นกลิ่นโทนspice จากsaffronผสมกับcinnamonหอมๆ ติดfruityนิดๆจากappleและกลิ่นหวานๆจากToffee ผ่านไป2ชม กลิ่นออกโทนหวานๆ caramel chocolate มากขึ้นผสมambergris ติด woody muskyนิดๆ กลิ่นชวนนึกถึง MFK Baccarat Rouge 540 มากๆกลิ่นกระจายตัวดี 2-3ชม หลังจากนั้นลดลงเป็นกระจายตัวปานกลาง กลิ่นติดทน8-12ชมโดยรวมกลิ่นดีใช้ง่ายมาก ไม่หวานเลี่ยน ไม่รบกวนใคร ดีงาม ผมได้รับคำชมทุกครั้งที่ใช้เลยครับ ผมชอบนะครับ ชอบสุดในlineนี้เลยและชอบยิ่งกว่าตัวoriginalอีกครับ ผมให้8.75/10ครับ



ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น