Navitus Parfums Navus


It open with  fresh and citrusy tone from bergamot neroli orange with herbal tone and sparking tone from juniper berry and pink pepper.After 1 hour,The juniper tone will be more dominant with a citrusy and floral undertone this really reminds me of Roja Dove Elysium Pour Homme in a more smooth and not so sharp.The last few hour the scent will be more musky woody.It has moderate projection for 1-2 hours then it become a bubble around you.It last for 6-8 hours.The scent is very versatile.It give a vibe of a gentleman in a suit.It is a great soapy clean scent.If you love Elysium this is the one for you.For me I love this one more than Elysium.I would give it 8.6/10.Great fragrane,I really suggest you to check it out.

เปิดด้วยกลิ่นโทนสดชื่นcitrusyจาก bergamot neroli ส้ม ติดกลิ่นherbal สากๆนิดๆ จากjuniper berry กับpink pepper หลังจากผ่านไป1ชม กลิ่นjuniper berry tone herbalจะเด่นมากขึ้น รองด้วยกลิ่นcitrusจางๆในช่วงแรก เคล้ากับกลิ่นดอกไม้ ชวนนึกถึง Roja Dove Elysium Pour Hommeที่มาในรูปแบบที่นุ่มและsmoothกว่า ไม่คมเท่า ช่วงท้ายๆเนื้อกลิ่นจะออกmusky woodyมากขึ้น กลิ่นกระจายตัวปานกลาง 1-2ชมแรก หลังจากนั้นลดลงมาเป็นbubble รอบๆตัว กลิ่นติดทน6-8ชมบนผิว กลิ่นให้ภาพผู้ชายสะอาดๆ แต่งตัวสุภาพ กลิ่นใช้ง่าย ใช้ได้ทุกสถานการณ์ โดยรวมถือว่าหอมดีจริงๆ ใครที่ชอบElysiumแต่รู้สึกว่ากลิ่นคมเกินไป กลิ่นนี้เป็นคำตอบครับ ดีมากจริงๆ ผมชอบกว่าElysium อีกครับ ผมให้8.6/10ครับ แนะนำให้หามาลองครับ

ความคิดเห็น

บทความที่ได้รับความนิยม