Navitus Parfums Oud Imperium
Yesterday I reach 5,000 followers,I want to say thank you to you all for following me on my little page and share our passion about fragrance together and also special thank to P’Prin for promoting my page in the TFL group, Thank you.I will do my best to continue review in the fragrance and share it with you all.This is my special review on this page as a gift from me to my 5,000 follower.Please enjoy.It opens with animalic oud mix with lavender and citrus from lemon and apple.After 10 minutes,Oud will step aside and the scent will be more translucent and airy.There will be a floral undertone with a little sweetness.At the last few hours oud will start to come back mix with little sweetness.It has good projection for 1 hour then it become a bubble around you.It last for 10-12 hours.The is a very versatile unique animalic oud scent and would suit perfectly for a black suit.It is unisex although it lean on a masculine side.It give a luxurious and mysterious vibe.I really like it.I would give it 8.5/10.I recommend you to check this one out.It is unique and complex.
ผมต้องขอขอบคุณทุกคนที่ติดตามเพจเล็กๆของผม จนในที่สุดเมื่อวานเราก็มีผู้ติดตามถึง5,000คนแล้วครับ ขอขอบคุณทุกคนที่ติดตามและร่วมแบ่งปันpassionเกี่ยวกับน้ำหอมกันมา ขอบคุณคุณปรินที่ช่วยpromote เพจในกรุ๊ปTFLครับ ผมสัญญาว่าจะตั้งใจจัดทำรีวิวให้ทุกๆคนได้อ่านกันต่อไปเรื่อยๆครับ ในโอกาสนี้ผมเลยนำรีวิวน้ำหอมมาแบ่งมอบให้เป็นของขวัญจากผมครับ ขอให้สนุกกับการอ่านครับ เปิดด้วยกลิ่นoud หนักที่ออกanimalic ตั้งแต่ต้นเลยกลิ่นแรงมาก ผสมกับ lavenderและcitrus จากlemon และapple หลังผ่านไป10นาที กลิ่นoud จะเริ่มลดลง กลิ่นเริ่มใสขึ้น เริ่มได้กลิ่นโทนfloralใสๆอยู่ด้านหลังlavenderและ lemon และapple กลิ่นเริ่มติดหวานนิดๆ ทั้งนี้กลิ่นoudจะลดบทบาทลงมาลองอยู่ด้านหลัง ช่วงท้ายๆ กลิ่นoudจะเริ่มเด่นขึ้น ออกanimalicเล็กน้อย ผสมกับโทนหวานๆ กลิ่นกระจายตัวดี1ชมแรกหลังจากนั้นลดลงมาเป็นbubble รอบๆตัว กลิ่นติดทน10-12ชม กลิ่นใช้ค่อนข้างง่ายเลย unisex ค่อนไปทางผู้ชาย เหมาะกับงานที่ต้องแต่งตัวระดับหนึ่ง กลิ่นให้ความรู้สึกหรูหราและลึกลับโดยรวมเป็นกลิ่นoudที่มีความแปลกมากๆครับ ผมชอบเลยให้8.5/10ครับ แนะนำให้หามาลองครับ กลิ่นมีมิติและมีความแปลกใหม่ดีครับ



ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น