Pacorabane Invictus Aqua 2016


At first sniff,Alcohol is very strong.After rest it for 1-2 minutes,Here it come.It opens with yuzu and salty sea note,very fresh and aquatic.Yuzu is one of the note I really like so I really love this opening.Good news is this fragrance stay like this for along time and after that the yuzu and sea note start to be decrease and the woody note start to be more prominent until it disappears from your skin.I think this one is more suitable for a teenager and more suitable for casual situation in summer.This fragrance project for 1-2 hours after that it will be soften and stay more closely to your skin but everyone else will still be able to smell it.The longevity is around 6-8 hours,that is quite good for a fresh fragrance. For me this is 8.5/10 fragrance.It is good to try.

หลังฉีดกลิ่นจะยังเป็นalcoholที่ค่อนข้างแรงอยู่แต่หลังผ่านไปผ่านไป1-2นาที กลิ่นจะเริ่มดีขึ้น เปิดด้วยYuzu (ผมชอบnoteนี้เป็นการส่วนตัว55)และกลิ่นแนวทะเลๆจาก sea noteและกambergris กลิ่นให้ความรู้สึกFresh ,aquatic สดชื่นดีมากๆกลิ่นจะคงลักษณะประมาณนี้ไปเรื่อย จนถึงช่วงท้ายโดยที่ความfreshกับaquatic จะค่อยๆลดลงเรื่อยๆโดยจะแทนที่ด้วยความwoodyที่จะมากขึ้นเรื่อยๆเมื่อเข้าสู่baseแต่ทั้งนี้กลิ่นwoodyก็ยังไม่ใช่กลิ่นที่เด่นอยู่ดี ถือว่าเป็นกลิ่นที่ใช้ง่ายเหมาะกับวัยรุ่นหรือวัยทำงานช่วงแรกๆอายุไม่เกิน30 ดีมากในช่วงฤดูร้อนและการไปพักผ่อน ไปเที่ยว เนื้อกลิ่นมีความขี้เล่น อาจจะไม่ค่อยเหมาะกับงานทางการ กลิ่นกระจายตัวดี1-2ชมก่อนจะค่อยเริ่มลดลง และหายไปใน6-8ชมซึ่งถือว่าทำได้ดีสำหรับน่ำหอมแนวนี้ สำหรับผม กลิ่นนี้ผมให้8.5/10 ถือว่าคุ้มค่าที่จะลองเลยครับ แค่อาจจะหายสกหน่อยเพราะเลิกผลิตสูตรนี้ไปแล้ว 

ความคิดเห็น

บทความที่ได้รับความนิยม