Parfums Dusita Issara
It opens with fresh green and herbal tone from sage mix with woody tone from pine needle and sweetness undertone from tobacco.The scent is so clear,pleasant and uplifting.This really make me feel relaxing.It give a picture of a natural landscape that has no ending in my mind.It really suit the name Issara which mean freedom.After 1 hour,Tobacco will be dominant mix with dry and sweet tonka bean.It is so smooth and well blended.After 4 hours,The scent will be a little more powdery clean.At the last few hours,tge scent will be more musky woody clean.It has moderate to good projection for 2-2.5 hours then it become a nice bubble around you.It last 8-12 hours.It is very versatile scent and could be use all year round.This scent is unisex.It really make me feel relaxing.I love this scent.I would give it 8.8/10.I really recommend you to check it out.
กลิ่นเปิดด้วยโทนเขียวสดชื่นสมุนไพรจากSage ติดโทนwoodyจากpine needle กลิ่นติดหวานนวลๆนิดๆจากใบยาสูบที่รองอยู่ด้านหลัง กลิ่นปลอดโปร่งและชวนให้รู้สึกผ่อนคลายมากๆ กลิ่นให้ภาพทิวทัศน์ธรรมชาติสุดลูกหูลูกตา ดูมีอิสระสมชื่อจริงๆหลังผ่านไป1ชม กลิ่นใบยาสูบเริ่มเด่นขึ้นรองด้วยกลิ่นหวานแห้งๆจากtonka bean กลิ่นนุ่ม smooth เนียนมากๆ หลังผ่านไป4ชมกลิ่นจะเริ่มออกโทนแป้งนิดๆ สะอาดๆมากขึ้น ช่วงท้ายๆกลิ่นจะไปทางไม้ๆ muskyสะอาดๆ
กลิ่นกระจายตัวปานกลาง-ดี ประมาณ2-2.5ชม หลังจากนั้นลดลงมาเป็นbubble รอบๆตัว กลิ่นติดทน8-12ชมบนผิวผมกลิ่นใช้ง่ายครับ ใช้ได้ตลอดปี unisexชัดเจนครับ กลิ่นให้ความรู้สึกผ่อนคลาย อิสระ สมชื่อมากจริงๆ ผมชอบมากครับให้8.8/10ครับ แนะนำให้หามาลองครับกลิ่นนี้เด็ดมากครับ




ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น