Parfums Dusita La Douceur de Siam
It opens with fresh airy and pleasant from floral tone.This reminds me of a feeling when you wark into the flower garden in the morning.After 3 minutes,Rose will be dominant mix with floral undertone.After 1 hour,Rose still be dominant mix with a little warm spice spice tone from clove and powdery tone from violet leaf.After 2 hours,The scent will has more floral sweetness from frangipani and champaca.It stay in this tone until the end.It has moderate projection for 1-2 hours then it become a bubble around you.It last for 6-8 hours,although it become a skin scent in the last few hour.This scent could be use easily and it is unisex although it lean towards feminine side,around 70%.I think this is a scent that give a fresh floral,cheerful and young vibe.I like it.I would give it 8.4/10.If you love floral fragrance,you must try this one.
เปิดด้วยกลิ่นหอมสดชื่น อ่อนโยน สบายจมูกโทนดอกไม้ รู้สึกเหมือนเดินเข้าไปในสวนดอกไม้หอมยามเช้าเลยครับหลังผ่านไป3นาที กลิ่นกุหลาบหอมๆ จะเริ่มเด่นนำขึ้นมา รองด้วยโทนfloralหลังผ่านไป1ชม กลิ่นกุหลาบยังคงเด่นนำอยู่ รองด้วยโทนspiceอุ่นๆติดเค็มนิดๆจากclove และโทนแป้งๆจากviolet leaf หลังผ่านไป 2ชม กลิ่นจะเริ่มได้กลิ่นโทนfloral ติดหวานดอกไม้ ลอยแทรกขึ้นมาบ้าง จาก Frangipaniและ Champaca กลิ่นจะคงโทนประมาณนี้ไปจนจบกลิ่นกระจายตัวปานกลาง1-2ชมแรก หลังจากนั้นลดลงมาเป็นbubble รอบๆตัว กลิ่นติดทน 6-8ชม ช่วงท้ายๆกลิ่นค่อนข้างติดผิว กลิ่นใช้ง่ายมาก unisex ค่อนไปทางผู้หญิงครับ ประมาณ70%ครับ ผมว่าเป็นกลิ่นที่หอมสดชื่น ใสๆ แต่ก็มีสเน่ห์ดีครับ ผมชอบนะ ให้8.4/10ครับผม ถ้าชอบกลิ่นแนวดอกไม้กลิ่นนี้ต้องหามาลองเลยครับ ไม่ควรพลาด



ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น