Prada Infusion Mandarine


It opens with freshness of mandarin with a citrusy green touch from orange peel.It is fresh and soapy clean like other Prada scent.After 1 hours,the orange tone will be substituted with a white floral tone from neroli mix with a soapy clean vibe undertone.After 2 hours,the scent start to be more powdery soapy and stay like this until the end.It has moderate projection for 1-2 hours then it become a bubble around you.It last for 6-8 hours.This scent give avibe of a soapy clean gentle and luxurious.I really love this scent.The first time I try this one in the airport,I love it at the first sniff.I give it 8.9/10.I really recommend you to check this one out.

กลิ่นเปิดด้วยโทนสดชื่นส้มๆcitrus ติดเขียวเล็กน้อย คล้ายๆเปลือกส้ม สะอาดๆแนวสบู่ ตามstyle Prada กลิ่นส้มจาก ส้ม ส้มแมนดาริน เปลือกส้มใบส้ม หลังผ่านไป1ชมกลิ่นโทนส้มจะเริ่มจางลงพร้อมกับกลิ่นโทนwhite floralจากดอกส้มจะเริ่มเด่นขึ้นโดยยังคงโทนสบู่สะอาดๆไว้เหมือนเดิม หลังผ่านไป2ชม กลิ่นจะเริ่มติดโทนแป้งนิดๆ สะอาดๆ สบู่ๆ กลิ่นจะคงโทนประมาณนี้ไปจนจบ กลิ่นกระจายตัวปานกลาง1-2ชมแรก หลังจากนั้นกลิ่นจะลดลงเป็นbubbleรอบๆตัว กลิ่นติดทน6-8ชม กลิ่นให้ความรู้สึก สะอาด หรู และเป็นผู้ดี สดใสมาก ผมชอบมากๆครับกลิ่นนี้ เป็นกลิ่นที่ตกหลุมรักตั้งแต่ที่ดมครั้งแรกในสนามบินเลยครับ ผมให้8.9/10เลย แนะนำให้หามาลองครับ กลิ่นดีมากจริงๆครับ

ความคิดเห็น

บทความที่ได้รับความนิยม