Prada L'homme
First I would say that Prada is one of the best brand that creates very good clean luxury soapy fragrance.It opens with a clean luxury and soapy with little powdery touch of iris.At first there is a freshness with little citrusy of neroli this kind of scent will decrease when the time pass.Iris will be the dominant note from the start until the end.This fragrance has moderate projection for the first hour after that it will form a bubble of nice clean scent around you.Longevity is around 8 hours.It is very versatile but it is best at the office situation.It give a picture of a young man with a look of a nice clean and luxury.I would give this one a 8.75/10.I really love this fragrance.If you love iris or a fragrance that have nice clean and soapy touch you must try this one.
เกริ่นนิดนึงPradaเป็นbrandที่ทำน้ำหอมแนวสบู่สะอาดๆออกแนวสบู่หรูๆคุณหนูหน่อยๆ (ไม่ใช่สบู่นกแก้ว)ได้ดีมากๆ กลิ่นเปิดด้วยirisคือดีงามสุดๆ กลิ่นสะอาดมากๆ สบู่ๆ ติดแป้งนิดๆ และหรูมากๆกลิ่นติดหวานหน่อยๆ กลิ่นirisจะเด่นตั้งแต่ต้นจนจบเลย กลิ่นช่วงต้นจะมีความสดชื่น จากการที่มีneroliที่เป็นwhite floralติดโทนcitrusนิดๆ ทำให้เนื้อกลิ่นไม่แห้งมากนัก กลิ่นfreshนี้จะลดลงเรื่อยๆ เมื่อเวลาผ่านไป แต่ทั้งนี้กลิ่นจะคงโทนirisเด่น สบู่สะอาดๆ ติดแป้งนิดๆไปตลอดตั้งแต่ต้นจนจบ กลิ่นกระจายตัวกลางๆ1ชมแรกก่อนจะเริ่มเป็นลักษณะของauraรอบๆตัว กลิ่นไม่รบกวนชาวบ้านแน่ๆ กลิ่นติดทนนาน8ชมสบายๆ ใส่ได้ทุกโอกาสทุกฤดู กลิ่นให้ภาพของผู้ชายดูสุขุม หรูและสำอางกลิ่นเหมาะอย่างมากสำหรับทำงานในoffice โดยรวมถือว่าเป็นกลิ่นที่ดีคุ้มราคามากๆ ผมให้8.75/10เลย ใครชอบiris หรือกลิ่นแนวสบู่สะอาดๆต้องไม่พลาดครับ กลิ่นดีมากๆจริงๆ



ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น