PROAD Cherry Syrup
Before starting review,I want to tell you that this fragrance was sent to me from a brand for my opinion but all opinion in this review are my own.Another thing I want to tell you is that I really hate cherry.ok now let’s start.It opens with a fresh juicy and sweet cherry.The cherry note overwhelming everything for around 3-5 minutes before it start to decrease and a alcoholic vibre from rum and nut will be more prominent and mix so smoothly with a cherry note.At this time there will be a little sweet touch that reminds me of MFK Baccarat Rouge 540,A sweetness that is so airy and doesn’t give you a headache,I think you could even use it in a high summer heat without any problem at all.After that,The scent will be less on cherry and will be prominent on this sweetness mix with cardamom oak and cypress that balance the scent and make it not too sweet.It has great projection for 3-4 hours before it become a nice sweet bubble around you.This is very long lasting fragrance,12-15 hours plus.If I would have to summarize it,I would say this fragrance opens like Tom Ford Lost Cherry then develop into MFK Baccarat Rouge 540 with a more airy and more easy to use.Overall I really love this scent and would give it a 8.75/10.I really suggest you to try this one.
ก่อนเริ่มรีวิวขอแจ้งนิดนึงนะครับ น้ำหอมขวดนี้ผมได้รับมาจากทางแบรนด์เพื่อขอความเห็นเกี่ยวกับน้ำหอม โดยผมมีสิทธิออกความเห็นได้เต็มที่ครับ ผมเป็นคนนึงที่ไม่ชอบเชอรี่ครับ เรียกได้ว่าค่อนข้างเกลียดเลย เขี่ยทิ้งเป็นประจำกลิ่นเปิดด้วยเชอรี่ครับตามชื่อเลย เป็นเชอรี่ฉ่ำๆกลิ่นติดหวานนิดๆครับ กลิ่นเชอรี่กลบทุกสิ่งอย่างเลย พอผ่านไปประมาณ3-5นาที กลิ่นเชอรี่จะเริ่มลดลง เริ่มได้กลิ่นของถั่วหอมๆเคล้าเหล้ารัมมาเป็นช่วงๆ กลิ่นติดหวานชัดเจน โดยที่ความหวานนี้ชวนคิดถึงความหวานของMFK Baccarat Rouge 540 กลิ่นหวานแบบโปร่งๆสบายจมูก ไม่เวียนหัวเลยครับ และคิดว่าในอากาศร้อนก็ไม่น่าจะเวียนหัวด้วยถ้ากลิ่นมีความโปร่งขนาดนี้ ผ่านไป1ชม กลิ่นเชอรี่เริ่มลดลงชัดเจนเผยให้เห็นกลิ่นหวานโปร่งๆชัดเจนยิ่งขึ้น กลิ่นจะคงโทนประมาณนี้ไปตลอดโดยจะมีการแทรกขึ้นมาของความหวานจากวนิลาและcardamomที่ติดspiceนิดๆรวมถึงoakและcypressที่มาช่วยตัด ทำให้กลิ่นไม่หวานจนเกินไป กลิ่นกระจายตัวดีมากในช่วง3-4 ชม หลังจากนั้นกลิ่นจะกระจายตัวเป็นbubble รอบๆตัว กลิ่นติดทน12-15ชม ถ้าให้สรุปสั้นๆ คงต้องบอกว่าช่วงเปิดชวนนึกถึงTom Ford Lost Cherryแล้วจากนั้นกลายเป็นMFK Baccarat Rouge 540 ที่กลิ่นโปร่งกว่าและใช้ง่ายกว่า โดยรวมผมชอบมากเลยครับ ผมให้8.75/10เลยครับ ดีมากๆ แนะนำให้หามาลองให้ได้ครับ



ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น