PROAD Perfume I Finally Found Something


First I want to tell you that this fragrance was sent to me for my opinion but all my opinion are my own.It opens with with fresh and citrusy tone from tea,lemon and begamot with a little sweetness from chocolate.After 30 minutes the scent will be less on lemon and be more on a fruity floral from pear and white floral tone mix with chocolate tone.At the last few hours,it start to be more chocolate tone with musky and sweet vanilla.It has good projection 1-1.5 hours then it become a bubble around you.It last for 8-9 hours with is quite long lasting for this kind of fragrance.It is a unisex scent that give a luxury and calm vibe.I give it a 8.5/10.This is a great tea fragrance as expected from this brand.I really suggest you to check this one out.

ออกตัวก่อนนะครับ กลิ่นนี่ทางแบรนด์ได้จัดส่งมาให้ผมได้ลองเพื่อขอความเห็น โดยผมมีอิสระเต็มที่ในการจัดทำรีวิวหรือไม่และจะให้ความเห็นอย่างไร เปิดด้วยกลิ่นชามะนาว ผสมกับbergamot กลิ่นชาจะเด่นอยู่แทบจะตลอด รองด้วยกลิ่นหวานๆขมๆของช็อกโกแลต หลังผ่านไป30นาที กลิ่นโทนมะนาวจะเริ่มหายไป แทนที่ด้วยกลิ่นโทนfloral  fruity อ่อนๆ จากแพรและดอกไม้ขาว ผสมกับกลิ่นโทนช็อกโกแลตกลิ่นจะคงโทนประมาณนี้ไป ช่วงท้ายๆกลิ่นจะออกโทนช็อกโกแลต ติดmusky วนิลาหวานๆ กลิ่นดีมาก กลิ่นกระจายตัวดี1-1.5ชม หลังจากนั้นลดลงมาเป็นbubble รอบๆตัว กลิ่นติดทน 8-9ชมบนผิวผม ซึ่งถือว่าติดทนดีเลยสำหรับกลิ่นแนวนี้ กลิ่นใช้ง่าย unisexชัดเจน ให้ความรู้สึกสงบติดหรู ดูดี ผมให้8.5/10ครับ เป็นกลิ่นโทนชาที่ดี ไม่ผิดหวังจริงๆครับ แนะนำให้หามาลองครับ

ความคิดเห็น

บทความที่ได้รับความนิยม