PROAD Perfume Saffron and Vanilla


First I want to mention that this fragrance was sent to me for my opinion but all my opinion are my own.It opens with fresh citrusy from pink grapefruit and bitter orange,somehow this opening remind me of a purple grape.After 10 minutes,The scent will be more on a floral side mix with clean spice and little sweetness from saffron.After 40 minutes,the undertone will be more creamy and sweet from fig,vanilla and sandalwood.After 2 hours,the sweetness and creaminess will be decrease and the floral tone with green touch from hay will strat to be more prominent.It stay in this tone until the end.It has moderate projection for 1-2 hours then it become a bubble around you.It last for 7-9 hours.This scent is unisex and suit best for office situation.It give a vibe of a clean,luxurious and professional person.I really like it,for me this is another hidden gem from this brand.I would give it 8.5/10.I really suggest you to check this one out,a amazing one with affordable price.

กลิ่นนี้ทางแบรนด์ได้จัดส่งมาให้ผมได้ลองเพื่อขอความเห็น โดยผมมีอิสระเต็มที่ในการจัดทำรีวิวหรือไม่และจะให้ความเห็นอย่างไรครับ กลิ่นเปิดด้วยกลิ่นcitrus จาก pink grapefruit กับbitter orange ช่วงนี้บางครั้งผมแอบคิดถึงกลิ่นองุ่นม่วงนะครับ หลังจากนั้นผ่านไป10นาที กลิ่นโทนนี้จะหายไป แทนที่ด้วยกลิ่นโทนดอกไม้หอมๆ ผสมกับspiceสะอาดๆ ติดหวานนิดๆ จากSaffron หลังผ่านไป40นาที กลิ่นundertone จะเริ่มออกcreamyหวานๆมากๆขึ้นจากfig และvanilla,sandalwood หลังผ่านไป2ชมกลิ่นหวานๆcreamๆเริ่มลดลง ทำให้กลิ่นดอกไม้เริ่มชัดเจนมากขึ้น เนื้อกลิ่นเริ่มติดเขียวเล็กน้อยจากhay กลิ่นคงโทนนี้ไปจนจบ กลิ่นกระจายตัวปานกลาง1-2ชม หลังจากนั้นจะลดลงมาเป็นbubble รอบๆตัว กลิ่นติดทน7-9ชมบนผิวผมกลิ่นunisex เหมาะมากๆกับการใส่ทำงานofficeครับ กลิ่นให้ความรู้สึกสะอาด เรียบหรู และดูprofessional มากๆครับผมชอบนะ อีกกลิ่นดีๆที่คนไม่ค่อยพูดถึงครับ ให้8.5/10ครับมแนะนำให้หามาลองครับ กลิ่นดี ราคาน่าคบครับ

ความคิดเห็น

บทความที่ได้รับความนิยม