PROAD A Walk With Someone
First I want to tell you that this fragrance was sent to me for my opinion but all my opinion are my own.It opens with fresh and citrusy from bergamot,tangerine with little sweetness.The scent is so aromatic and salty,green from cypress and lavender.The opening is so unique and pleasant.After 2 hours,The citrus tone will be substituted with a warm spice tone from pepper and clove.At the base,It become more smooth,woody,dry and little sweet from vanilla and tonka bean.It has good projection for 2-3 hours then it become a nice bubble around you.It is very long lasting fragrance as expected from this brand.It last for 10-12 hours.This scent suit best in a more cooling day or in air conditioning room.It is a unisex sex scent although it go in a male direction.Overall for me I like it.It is a unique scent.I give it a 8.3/10.Please give it a try.
ออกตัวก่อนนะครับ กลิ่นนี่ทางแบรนด์ได้จัดส่งมาให้ผมได้ลองเพื่อขอความเห็น โดยผมมีอิสระเต็มที่ในการจัดทำรีวิวหรือไม่และจะให้ความเห็นอย่างไร กลิ่นเปิดด้วยความสดชื่นโทนcitrusจากbergamotและส้มซึ่งติดหวานนิดๆ กลิ่นติดโทนaromatic เค็มๆเขียวๆเล็กน้อยจากlavender และCypress กลิ่นช่วงนี้เป็นเอกลักษณ์มาก หลังจากผ่านไปประมาณ2ชม กลิ่นโทนcitrusจะหายไป แทนที่ด้วยกลิ่นอุ่นๆจากเครื่องเทศที่ชัดเจนขึ้นมาจากpepper,clove ช่วงbaseกลิ่นจะsmoothขึ้นโทนspiceจะค่อยๆลดลง แทนที่ด้วยกลิ่นโทนwoodyแห้งๆ ติดหวานนิดๆจากvanilla และ tonka bean กลิ่นกระจายตัวดี2-3ชมแรกหลังจากนั้นจะลดลงมาเป็นbubble รอบๆตัว กลิ่นติดทนมาก 10-12ชมเลย กลิ่นเหมาะกับช่วงที่อากาศเย็นหรือในห้องแอร์กลิ่นค่อนข้างunisexเอนไปทางผู้ชายเล็กน้อย โดยรวม ผมว่าเป็นกลิ่นที่แปลกและมีเอกลักษณ์ดีนะครับ โดยเฉพาะช่วงเปิด ผมให้8.3/10ครับ ลองหามาดมกันดูครับ



ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น