Sean John Unforgivable for men


Many peolple said that this fragrance is a clone Creed MI.It opens with a fresh and citrusy from orange bergamot lemon and grapefruit with little green touch.This reminds me of Bond No.9 Wallstreet mix with Creed MI.After 30 minutes there will be more boozy note from rum that make the scent more young and playful.The scent stay in this tone until the end.It has moderate projection for 30 minutes to 1 hour before it start to decrease and form a aura around you in 2-3 hours.It last for 4-6 hours.It is very easy to use especially in a high summer heat but it wouldn’t be best in formal situations.I really get a ton of compliment from this one,I think it must be in my top 5 most complicated fragrance.Overall I reall love this fragrance and this is my most favorite clone of Creed MI so far.I give this one a solid 9/10 due to it affordable price and a ton of compliments that it get for me and it is also very versatile.I really suggest you to try this one.

เค้าว่ากันว่านี่คือcloneหนึ่งของCreed MI เลยต้องขอมาลองซะหน่อย กลิ่นเปิดด้วยโทนสดชื่นมากๆ จากcitrusพวกส้มมะกรูด เลม่อนgrapefruit กลิ่นมีโทนติดเขียวเล็กน้อยในช่วงต้น ชวนนึกถึงBond no.9 wall street ผสมกับ Creed MI หลังผ่านไป30นาที กลิ่นเริ่มมีโทนเหล้ารัมขึ้นมาทำให้เนื้อกลิ่นมีความขี้เล่นมีสเน่ห์ เนื้อกลิ่นค่อนข้างคงที่ด้วยโทนประมาณนี้ไปจนจบ กลิ่นกระจายตัวดีประมาณ30นาทีถึง1ชม หลังจากนั้นจะค่อยลดลงมาจนเหลือเป็นออร่ารอบๆตัวใน2-3ชม กลิ่นติดทน4-6ชม ผมได้รับคำชมจากกลิ่นนี้เยอะมากๆ ชนิดที่น่าจะติดtop5เลย ยิ่งใช้ในที่ที่อากาศร้อนยิ่งเหมาะมาก กลิ่นใช้ง่ายมากๆแค่เนื้อกลิ่นอาจจะไม่ค่อยเหมาะกับงานทางการมากนักเนื่องจากความขี้เล่น โดยรวมถือว่าดีมากๆ.ในบรรดาcloneของMI ผมชอบตัวนี้ที่สุดเเล้วครับ ผมให้9/10เลยครับ ได้คำชมเยอะจริงๆ ราคาไม่แรงมาก ใช้ง่ายมากๆเลย

ความคิดเห็น

บทความที่ได้รับความนิยม