Tauerville Vanilla Flash


It opens with tobacco mix with whiskey and a little woody with salty tone from cedar wood. The sweetness will be enhanced by amber and vanilla that mix with patchuoli and spice tone to make it not too sweet.At the background there is a rose.The scent is so smooth and high quality juice.It has moderate projection for 2-3 hours before it become a bubble around you.It is very ling lasting,8-10 hours plus.It suit a man more than a woman and it would be best in a little cool temperature.I would say this suit a man in a bar with a cool vibre around him,maybe the current James bond would be a good example.I would give this one a 8.4/10 because it is a great scent and quality of the juice with long lasting power and affordable price.I really suggest you to try this one,I relly like it.

เปิดด้วยกลิ่นtobacco ผสมเหล้าวิสกี้ ติดกลิ่นเค็มๆของ cedar wood ผสมด้วยamber จากvanilla patchuoliและspiceนิดๆ มีกลิ่นกุหลาบโทนรองๆอยู่ เนื้อกลิ่นกลืนกับความดิบของpatchuoliมากๆ กลิ่นหอมมากๆ และคงโทนนี้ไปตลอดจนจบเลย เนื้อกลิ่นดีสุดๆจริงๆ กลิ่นกระจายตัวดี2-3ชมก่อนจะกลายเป็นbubble รอบๆตัว และติดทนประมาณ8-10ชมเลย กลิ่นใช้ง่าย เหมาะกับผู้ชายเท่ๆติดเที่ยวๆหน่อยๆ โดยรวมคือดีมาก ราคาสบายกระเป๋าด้วยให้8.4/10เลยครับ ลองหามาดมดูครับไม่ผิดหวังแน่นอน

ความคิดเห็น

บทความที่ได้รับความนิยม