The House of Oud Breath of The Infinite


It opens with pink floral tone from freesia mix with peony with a little fruity tone from peach.After 1 hour,Peach will be dominant mix with clean musky tone tone from musk and a little bit of sea vibe from ambroxan.At the last few hours the scent will turn out to be more woody and musky.It has moderate projection for 1-2 hours then it become an aura around you.It last for 8-10 hours which is very long lasting for this kind of scent.This scent give a vibe of someone with a really bright and cheerful.Over all I really love this scent and the bottle looks really cool to me.I would give it a solid 8.5/10.Although the price is quite high but I think it’s worth every penny.

เปิดด้วยกลิ่นหอมๆโทนFloral ออกแนวชมพูอ่อนๆ จากFreesiaผสมกับPeony อมกลิ่นtone fruityนิดๆจากpeach หลังจากผ่านไป1ชมกลิ่นpeachที่ออกโทนfruityจะเด่น ผสมกับกลิ่นโทนสะอาดๆจากmusk และกลิ่นคาวๆนิดๆ จากambroxan ช่วงท้ายๆ กลิ่นจะออกไปทางwoody muskyมากขึ้น กลิ่นกระจายตัวปานกลาง1-2ชม หลังจากนั้นจะลดลงมาเป็นauraรอบๆตัว กลิ่นติดทน8-10ชม กลิ่นให้ภาพของบุคคลที่มีความสดใสร่าเริ่งอย่างมาก แต่ก็เป็นลักษณะที่มีความเป็นผู้ใหญ่รัดับหนึ่ง ไม่ใช่สดใสแบบเด็กน้อย โดยรวม ถือว่าเป็นกลิ่นที่ค่อนข้างแปลกและมีเอกลักษณ์พอสมควร ผมชอบกลิ่นนี่นะครับ ขวดสวยมากด้วย ผมให้8.5/10ครับ ถึงราคาจะแรงพอควรแต่ผมว่าคุ้มค่านะครับสำหรับกลิ่นนี้

ความคิดเห็น

บทความที่ได้รับความนิยม