The House of Oud The Time
It opens with fresh and citrusy green from bergamot and wormwood that give a herbal green touch to the opening.It mix with chamomile which give a floral undertone to the scent this make the scent so pleasant and relaxing.After 1 hour,the tea tone will be more dominant mix with citrus herbal floral green undertone.The scent has a little sweetness and lemon tone from lemon verbena.After that the scent will be more powdery from iris.The scent stay in this tone until the end.It has moderate projection for 1-2 hours then it become an aura around you.It last 5-7 hours.This is unisex scent that is very easy to use.It give a vibe of a gentlemen or gentlewomen.I really like this scent.I give it 8.8/10.For me ,This is one of the best tea scent and I really recommend you guys to check it out.
เปิดด้วยกลิ่น citrus สดชื่นติดเขียวจาก bergamot ผสมกับwormwood ติดโทน เขียวสมุนไพรนิดๆ รองด้วยtone floralจากchamomile และชาจางๆ นุ่มเเละละมุนมากๆ กลิ่นช่วงนี้ทำให้รู้สึกสดชื่นและผ่อนคลายมากๆ หลังผ่านไป1ชม กลิ่นชาจะเริ่มเด่นมากขึ้น รองด้วยกลิ่นโทนcitrus herbal floral เขียวๆนิดๆ กลิ่นออกหวานนิดๆโทนlemonจากLemon Verbena หลังจากนั้นกลิ่นจะเริ่มติดโทนแป้งมากๆขึ้นเล็กน้อยจากirisกลิ่นคงโทนนี้ไปจนจบกลิ่นกระจายตัวปานกลาง1-2ชมแรก หลังจากนั้นจะลดลงมาเป็นauraรอบๆตัว กลิ่นติดทน5-7ชม กลิ่นunisexชัดเจน ใช้ง่าย ให้ภาพลักษณ์ที่สุขุม มีวุฒิภาวะและไม่ดูแก่ ผมชอบมากๆครับกลิ่นนี้ ให้8.8/10เลยครับ เป็นกลิ่นชาที่ดีมากๆกลิ่นหนึ่งเลยครับ แนะนำให้หามาลองครับ



ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น