Thierry Mugler A*Men Ultra Zest


It opens with a fresh citrusy from orange with a little cooling touch from mint and little sweet from vanilla.It reminds me of an orange-vanilla ice cream that make me feel hungry and happy at the same time(I really like that ice cream).After 1 hour,A smell start to develop.The tone of vanilla is increase and also coffee and patchouli start to be more prominent.Then a smell stay the same with decrease of orange tone until it disappears from your skin.It project quite good for 30 minutes to 1 hour then it slowly become askin scent.The longevity is about 6-8 hours.This scent is more suitable for summer.For me I would say this is a 8.75/10.I really love this scent but sadly it is now discontinued and the price start to go sky high.If you have a chance to try please try if you love orange you will love this fragrance for sure,trust me 😊

 เปิดด้วยกลิ่นส้มหอมๆสดชื่นๆ ติดความเย็นของmintนิดๆ ผสมความหวานหอมจากวนิลาตั้งแต่ต้น ผ่านไป1ชมกลิ่นวนิลาจะเริ่มเด่นขึ้นพร้อมกับการมาของกาแฟหอมๆและความเขียวดิบๆของpatchouli กลิ่นนวลเนียนมาก.กลิ่นส้มจะค่อยๆจางไปเรื่อยๆจนกลิ่นหายไป กลิ่นกระจายตัวดีมากๆช่วง30นาที-1ชมแรก หลังจากนั้นกลิ่นจะเริ่มติดผิว ติดทนประมาณ6-8ชมบนผิว สามารถใช้ได้ทุกโอกาส เหมาะมากกับฤดูร้อน ทั้งนี้ถ้าอากาศเย็นนิดนึงจะดีมาก โดยรวมชอบมากเลยตัวนี้ 8.75/10เลยครับ เสียดายที่discontinue อีกแล้ว ราคาไต่เพดานไปเรื่อยๆแล้ว ถ้ามีโอกาสลอง ผมแนะนำคนที่ชอบกลิ่นส้ม ต้องไม่พลาดครับ :)

ความคิดเห็น

บทความที่ได้รับความนิยม