Van Cleef & Arpels Midnight in Paris EDT


This is one of the legendary fragrance.It opens with leather that feel very dry mix with sweetness from tonka bean and smoky tone from incenses.The scent stay like this  until the end.Sometime you will be able to smell a tea note mix with Lily of the valley.It is so smooth and pleasant.It has moderate projection for 2-4 hours then it become a bubble around you.The longevity is around 8-10 hours. This scent suit a man in a working age.It is best in a cooling day.This scent give a romantic vibre.I feel very happy from a sweet love that I sense from this fragrance every time I use it.This is one of my most favorite leather base fragrance.I would give this one a 9/10.It is hard to find because this one is a discontinued fragrance but if you have a chance,please give it a try,it worth every dollar you pay.

หนึ่งในกลิ่นในตำนานอย่างแท้จริง กลิ่นเปิดด้วยหนังหอมแห้งๆ ติดหวานจากtonka bean ตีคู่มากับกลิ่นควันๆของincense กลิ่นคงนี้ไปตลอด ในบางช่วงจะได้กลิ่นชาผสมกับLily of the valley มาเสริม ได้กลิ่นหอมนุ่มละมุนมากๆ กลิ่นกระจายดี2-4ชม หลังจากนั้นจะเริ่มลดลงเป็นbubble รอบๆตัว ก่อนจะหายไปใน8-10ชม กลิ่นเหมาะกับผู้ชายวัยทำงานเป็นต้นไป กลิ่นใช้ง่าย เหมาะมากในช่วงอากาศเย็นๆ กลิ่นมีความโรแมนติกมากๆ โดยรวมถือว่าเป็นหนึ่งในกลิ่นหนังที่ผมชอบที่สุด ผมให้9/10เลยครับ อาจจะหายากพอสมควรเนื่องจากกลิ่นนี้เลิกผลิตแล้ว แต่แนะนำให้หามาลองให้ได้ครับ คุ้มค่าจริงๆ

ความคิดเห็น

บทความที่ได้รับความนิยม