Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de L'Homme Frozen Cologne
It opens with a vibe of La Nuit de L'Homme the original mix with a fresh citrusy tone from bergamot,orange, and lemon.After 30 minutes,The original vibe with a more clear and airy will be more dominant.The scent is very seductive because of geranium mix with pepper and sweetness from tonka bean.This tone will stay until the end.At the last few hours,the scent will be more woody.It has moderate projection for 1-2 hours then it become a bubble around you.It last for 8-10 hours although the last few hours it sit quite close to my skin.This is a more versatile and more pleasant than the original because of that citrusy scent.It could be use in any occasion.I love this scent.I give it a solid 8.7/10.For me I love this version more than the original especially in the day time.I really suggest you to try this one although it would be quite hard to find because it is a discontinued fragrance but it worth to try.
เปิดด้วยกลิ่นอายของ La Nuit de L'Homme ตัวดั้งเดิมผสมกับกลิ่นโทนcitrusy สดชื่นๆจากbergamot,orange, lemon หลังผ่านไปประมาณ30นาทีกลิ่นโทนตัวoriginal ในรูปแบบที่ใสขึ้น เริ่มเด่นชัด กลิ่นของgeranium ผสมกับpeppers และความหวานจากtonka bean ทำให้กลิ่นมีความยั่วยวนในรูปแบบที่ไม่หนักเกินไป ใช้ง่ายขึ้น กลิ่นโทนนี้จะอยู่ไปจนจบโดยที่ช่วงท้ายๆ กลิ่นwoodyจะเริ่มเข้ามามีบทบาทมากขึ้น กลิ่นกระจายตัวปานกลางประมาณ1-2ชมแรก หลังจากนั้นจากนั้นจะลดลงมาเป็นbubble รอบๆตัว กลิ่นติดทน8-10ชม โดยชั่วโมงท้ายๆกลิ่นค่อนข้างติดผิว กลิ่นใช้ง่ายกว่ารุ่นดั้งเดิมมาก จากโทนcitrusและความใสของกลิ่นที่มากขึ้น โดยรวมถือว่าดีเลย ผมรักกลิ่นนี้ครับ ผมให้8.7/10เลย รู้สึกชอบกว่ารุ่นต้นฉบับอีกเมื่อพูดถึงการใช้ตอนกลางวันแนะนำให้หามาลองครับ อาจจะเริ่มหายากพอสมควรเพราะกลิ่นถูกdiscontinued แล้ว แต่ถ้ามีโอกาส ถือว่าต้องไม่พลาดครับ



ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น