Yves Saint Laurent L’Homme
First to be fair I would say I hate ginger but not this fragrance.I really love ginger in this one because It is so well blended and smooth.It opens with ginger with citrus tone from bergamot and lemon this make the opening be fresh.This tone stay for 15-30 minutes.After that it start to develop into a scent with more spice clean mixed with a sweet scent from tonka bean that make the scent more smooth and pleasant.This tone stay until 4 hours after you apply the fragrance before it start to be more woody clean until the end.It has moderate projection for 1 hour.After that it will become a nice clean bubble around you.Longevity is around 5-6 hours.It give a picture of a nice gentleman that can be trusted.It suit perfectly for a man with age more than 20 years old.It is best in office situation.Overall it is a very good office scent.I got many compliment from this one.I would give this one a 8.75/10.It is one of the best no brainer fragrance.I would suggest you to try it.
ออกตัวก่อนว่า เป็นคนที่ไม่ชอบnote ขิงในน้ำหอม แต่กลิ่นนี้เป็นน้ำหอมขิงที่เราไม่รู้สึกเกลียดและดันชอบมากด้วย มันนุ่มsmoothดีมากๆ ไม่ตีแสบๆขึ้นมาเหมือนกลิ่นอื่นๆ กลิ่นเปิดด้วยขิงติดโทนcitrus สดชื่นๆ จากbergamot และlemon กลิ่นจะมีความสดชื่นอยู่15-30นาที กลิ่นเริ่มเปลี่ยนโดยโทนspiceจะเริ่มเพิ่มขึ้นชัดเจน และกลิ่นจะติดหวานนิดๆ มาตัด เป็นกลิ่นสะอาดๆนุ่มลึก โดยกลิ่นจะคงโทนนี้อยู่ถึงประมาณ4ชม ก่อนที่จะเริ่มมีความwoody มากขึ้น แต่ยังคงความสะอาดๆนุ่มลึกไว้กลิ่นกระจายตัวดีประมาณ1ชม ก่อนจะเริ่มเป็นbubbleรอบๆตัว กลิ่นติดทน 5-6ชม บนผิวกลิ่นสร้างภาพผู้ชายน่าเชื่อถือสุดๆ กลิ่นใช้ง่าย เหมาะกับงานofficeมากๆ เหมาะกับหนุ่มวัน20ปีขึ้นไป โดยรวมถือว่าเป็นoffice scentที่ดีมากๆ ผมได้คำชมหลายครั้งจากกลิ่นนี้ โดยรวมผมให้8.75/10 ถือว่าเป็นอีก1ตัวที่ของมันดีเทคนิคไม่ต้องจริงๆ แนะนำให้หามาลองครับ☺️



ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น