Creed Royal Water



It opens with fresh,green,citrusy and sour mix with green herbal tone from mint and juniper.After 1 hour,The green herbal tone from juniper and basil will be dominant mix with citrusy,floral sweetness and cooling effect undertone.At the last few hours,the scent become more musky with salty sea vibe from ambergris mx with green herbal undertone.It has moderate projection for 1-2 hours then it become an aura around you.It last for 5-6 hours on my skin.This scent is unisex and be use easily.It give a vibe of a fresh,luxurious,elegance and mature person.I really like this one although it has one down side,the performance.I give it 8.6/10.This one is fresh and green that is good for office,I really recommend it.


กลิ่นเปิดด้วยโทนเขียวสดชื่นcitrusy เปรี้ยวนิดๆผสมโทนherbal  เขียวๆ จากmint และjuniper หลังผ่านไป1ชมกลิ่นherbal เขียวๆ จากjuniperผสมกับbasil รองด้วยกลิ่นcitrusจางๆ กลิ่นเย็นๆ สบายๆติดหวานดอกไม้เล็กน้อยสดชื่นมาก ช่วงท้ายๆกลิ่นจะออกmusky เค็มนิดๆโทนทะเล จากambergris รองด้วยโทนเขียวๆ herbalจางๆ กลิ่นกระจายตัวปานกลาง1-2ชมแรก หลังจากนั้นจะลดลงมาเป็นauraรอบๆตัว กลิ่นติดทน5-6ชมบนผิวผม กลิ่นunisexใช้ง่ายมากๆครับ กลิ่นให้ความรู้สึก สดชื่น หรูหรา สง่างาม ดูมีวุฒิภาวะ ผมชอบมากครับกลิ่นนี้เสียดายที่การกระจายและความติดทนอาจไม่ดีนัก ผมให้8.6/10ครับ เป็นกลิ่นที่เขียวสดชื่น ดูดีเหมาะกับทำงานมากๆ แนะนำให้ลองครับ

ความคิดเห็น

บทความที่ได้รับความนิยม