Etat Libre d'Orange I am Trash -Les Fleurs du Déchet



It opens with fresh fruity and sour from green apple.After 30 minutes,fruity tone still be dominant mix with woody clean undertone.After 2 hours,the scent become a little more sweet mix with rose and woody clean undertone.At the last few hours,the scent become more woody clean.It has moderate projection for 1-2 hours then it become a bubble around you.It last for 5-7 hours on my skin.This scent is unisex and could be use easily.It could be use all year round.It give a vibe of a cheerful clean and well groomed person.I like it. I give it a 8.2/10.This scent isn’t something that would make you surprise but it is a mass appealing fragrance.This scent is one of the good answers for someone who want to own only one fragrance.


กลิ่นเปิดด้วยโทนสดชื่นfruity เปรี้ยวๆจากแอปเปิ้ลเขียว หลังผ่านไป30นาที กลิ่นfruityยังคงเด่น กลิ่นเริ่มมีundertone woody สะอาดๆมากขึ้น หลังผ่านไป2ชมกลิ่นเริ่มออกหวานมากๆขึ้นผสมกลิ่นกุหลาบ รองด้วยโทนwoody สะอาดๆช่วงท้ายๆ กลิ่นจะออกไปทางwoody สะอาดๆ มากขึ้น กลิ่นกระจายตัวปานกลาง 1-2 ชมแรก หลังจากนั้นจะลดลงมาเป็นbubble รอบๆตัว กลิ่นติดทน5-7ชมบนผิวผม กลิ่นunisex ใช้ง่ายมากๆครับ ใช้ได้ตลอดปีเลย กลิ่นให้ความรู้สึกสดใส สะอาด ดูดีครับ ผมชอบนะครับ ให้8.2/10ครับ กลิ่นไม่ได้ว๊าวอะไร แต่ใช้ง่าย ไม่ต้องกลัวโดนว่าครับ เป็นหนึ่งในทางเลือกที่ดีสำหรับคนที่ต้องการมีน้ำหอมแค่ขวดเดียวครับ

ความคิดเห็น

บทความที่ได้รับความนิยม