Tiziana Terenzi Draco



It opens with fresh and citrusy grren tone.After 5 minutes,The fruity tone from peach start to be dominant mix with pear.It has a floral and a little sweet undertone from vanilla.After 2 hours,The musky clean tone start to be dominant mix with fruity sweet undertone from peach,pear,tonka bean and vanilla.When the time go on,the scent become more and more musky clean with vanilla sweetness undertone.It stay in this tone until the end.It has good projection for 2-3 hours then it become a bubble around you.It last for 8-10 hours easily.This scent is unisex,although it lean towards feminine side,around 60%.This scent is a versatile scent.It give a vibe of a clean,cheerful,sweet person.I really like it.I give it 8.7/10.I recommend you to check this one out.


กลิ่นเปิดด้วยโทนสดชื่นcitrus เขียวนิดๆ หลังผ่านไป5นาที กลิ่นโทนfruity จากpeachเริ่มเด่นขึ้นชัดเจนผสมกับกลิ่นของpear รองด้วยกลิ่นfloralและหวานๆจากvanilla หลังผ่านไป2ชม กลิ่นmuskสะอาดๆเริ่มเด่นขึ้นรองด้วยโทนfruity หวานๆจากpeachและpear วนิลา tonka bean เมื่อเวลาผ่านไปกลิ่นจะเริ่มออกmuskyสะอาดๆมากขึ้น รองด้วยกลิ่นหวานๆจากวนิลา กลิ่นคงโทนประมาณนี้ไปจนจบ กลิ่นกระจายตัวดี2-3ชมแรก หลังจากนั้นจะลดลงมาเป็นbubble รอบๆตัว กลิ่นติดทน8-10ชมสบายๆครับ กลิ่นใช้ง่ายมาก กลิ่นunisexครับ ค่อนไปทางผู้หญิง 60% กลิ่นให้ความรู้สึกสะอาด สดใส ร่าเริง แอบหวาน ครับ ผมชอบมากครับ ให้8.7/10ครับ แนะนำให้หามาลองครับผม

ความคิดเห็น

บทความที่ได้รับความนิยม