VIVE Perfume Whispers of the Wood
It open with fresh,fruity and sour tone frome pineapple and green apple mix with citrusy touch.After 2 hours,the scent become a little more green,earthy and herbal from galbanum and patchouli with bright musky touch and a little sea vibe from ambergris.This make the scent not too heavy.At the last few hours the scent become more woody,clean and a little green touch from oakmoss and musk mix with leather.It has moderate projection for 2-3 hours then it become a bubble around you.It last for 10-12 hours on my skin, although the last few hours it stick very close to my skin.This scent is unisex but lean towards masculine side.This scent reminds me of Creed Aventus in a version that is less complex,no dimension.This make the scent more versatile.Overall I think the performance is good,although I got 1 negative reaction due to this performance,but it lack of the uniqueness.I give it 8.3/10.
เปิดด้วยโทนสดชื่นfruityๆเปรี้ยวๆฉ่ำๆจากสัปปะรดและแอปเปิ้ลเขียว ผสมกับโทนcitrusyเล็กน้อย หลังผ่านไป2ชมกลิ่นเริ่มออกโทนเขียวๆ herbal earthy ขึ้นเล็กน้อยจากGalbanum,Patchouli ติดmuskyสว่างๆโทนทะเลนิดๆจากambergris ช่วยให้เนื้อกลิ่นไม่แน่นจนเกินไป ช่วงท้ายๆกลิ่นจะออกwoodyสะอาดๆติดเขียวมากขึ้น จากoakmoss และmusk ผสมกลิ่นหนัง กลิ่นกระจายตัวปานกลาง 2-3ชม หลังจากนั้นจะลดลงมาเป็นbubble รอบๆตัว กลิ่นติดทน10-12ชม บนผิวผมโดยชั่วโมงท้ายๆกลิ่นค่อนข้างติดผิว กลิ่นunisex ค่อนไปทางผู้ชาย กลิ่นให้ความรู้สึกชวนคิดถึงCreed Aventus ในรูปแบบที่ไม่ซับซ้อน ไม่มีมิติเท่าครับ กลิ่นจึงใช้ง่ายมากครับ โดยรวมผมว่าเป็นกลิ่นที่กระจายและติดทนดีครับ(ดีจนผมได้negative reaction1ครั้งเลยครับ)แต่กลิ่นอาจจะไม่ค่อยมีความเป็นเอกลักษณ์เท่าไหร่ครับ ผมให้8.3/10ครับ



ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น