Kemi Blending Magic Jabir



It open with bright and fresh from white floral mix with sweet floral tone from freesia.This opening has a woody animalic undertone.After 25 minutes,The floral tone from peony and rose become more dominant mix with sweet white floral undertone from freesia and woody animalic from oud.After 4 hours,the scent become more woody and animalic from oud.At the last few hours the scent become more musky and woody.It has moderate projection for 1-3 hours then it become a bubble around you.It last for 7-9 hours on my skin.This scent is unisex and could be use easily.It give a young cheerful vibe.I like it.I give it 8.3/10.This scent is quite unique,oud mix with floral.I recommend you to check it out.


เปิดด้วยกลิ่นหอมสดชื่น สว่างๆ จากwhite floralผสมความหวานดอกไม้จากFreesia รองด้วยกลิ่นwoody animalic อยู่ลึกๆหลังผ่านไป25นาที กลิ่นfloralเริ่มเด่นมากขึ้น peony และกุหลาบ รองด้วยกลิ่นหวานๆ white floralจากfreesiaในช่วงต้น และกลิ่นwoody ติดanimalicจางๆจากoud หลังผ่านไป4ชม กลิ่นwoody animalicนิดๆจากoudจะเริ่มเด่นขึ้นแทนที่กลิ่นโทนดอกไม้ ช่วงท้ายๆ กลิ่นจะออกmusky woodyมากขึ้น กลิ่นกระจายตัวปานกลาง1-3ชมแรก หลังจากนั้นนั้นจะลดลงมาเป็นbubble รอบๆตัว กลิ่นติดทน 7-9 บนผิวผม กลิ่นunisexครับ ใช้งานง่ายมากๆ กลิ่นให้ความรู้สึกเยาว์วัย สดใส ร่าเริง ผมชอบนะครับกลิ่นนี้ ให้8.3/10ครับ เป็นกลิ่นที่แปลกดีครับoudกับดอกไม้ แนะนำให้หามาลองดูครับ

ความคิดเห็น

บทความที่ได้รับความนิยม