Maison Francis Kurkdjian Amyris Homme
It opens with fresh cool citrusy herbal from rosemary and mandarin mix with a little sweet touch.After 30 minutes,The scent become citrusy sweet with a little woody tone from amyris,tonka bean and mandarin still be dominant mix with creamy undertone from chocolate and coconut.After 3 hours,The scent still be in the same tone with more powdery undertone from iris.At the last few hours,the scent become more woody and sweet.It has moderate projection for 2-3 hours then it become a bubble around you.It last for 8-10 hours on my skin.This scent is unsex and versatile.It give a sexy and clean vibe.I really love it.I give it 8.8/10.This is another awesome fragrance from this house that I recommend you to try.
กลิ่นเปิดด้วยโทนสดชื่นเย็นๆ citrus สมุนไพรจากrosemary และส้ม รองด้วยกลิ่นหวานจางๆ หลังผ่านไป30นาทีกลิ่นcitrus หวานๆ woodyเล็กน้อย จากamyris,tonka bean,ส้ม ยังคงเด่น รองด้วยกลิ่นcreamyเล็กน้อยจาก chocolate และมะพร้าวหลังผ่านไป3ชม กลิ่นยังคงโทนเดิม กลิ่นจะติดundertone powdery เล็กน้อยจากiris ช่วงท้ายๆกลิ่นจะออกwoody ติดหวานมากขึ้น กลิ่นกระจายตัวปานกลาง2-3ชมหลังจากนั้นจะลดลงมาเป็นbubble รอบๆตัว กลิ่นติดทน8-10ชมบนผิวผม กลิ่นunisexครับใช้ง่ายสุดๆครับ ให้ความรู้สึก สะอาด sexy ดูมีเสน่ห์ ผมชอบมากๆครับให้8.8/10ครับ อีกหนึ่งกลิ่นดีๆจากบ้านนี้ที่แนะนำให้หามาลองครับ



ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น