Serge Lutens Jeux de Peau
It opens with creamy,nutty,fresh bake bakery vibe from milk and wheat.After 1 hour and 30 minutes,the creamy and bakery vibe from milk,wheat and coconut still be dominant mix with smooth woody tone from sandalwood and a little spice touch.After 4 hours,the creamy tone become clearly less dominant and be substituted with woody,warm and spicy tone.It stay in this tone until the end.It has moderate projection for 1-3 hours then it become a bubble around you.It last for 8-10 hours on my skin.This scent is unisex and may be challenging for many person.This suit for a cool day.It is a very unique fragrance.It give a vibe of a bakery shop.I love it.I would give it 8.75/10.This is a very unique one that come with a quality juice.I really recommend that you should check this one out.
กลิ่นเปิดด้วยด้วยโทนCreamy ถั่วๆ ขนมอบจากนมและWheat หลังผ่านไป1ชม30นาทีกลิ่นcreamyขนมอบจากนม,wheatมะพร้าวยังคงเด่น รองด้วยกลิ่นกลิ่นwoodyนวลๆจาก sandalwood และspiceจางๆ หลังผ่านไป4ชม กลิ่นโทนcreamyจะลดลงชัดเจน แทนที่ด้วยกลิ่นwoody spiceอุ่นๆ กลิ่นคงโทนนี้ไปจนจบ กลิ่นกระจายตัวปานกลาง1-3ชมแรก หลังจากนั้นจะลดลงมาเป็นbubble รอบๆตัว กลิ่นติดทน8-10ชมบนผิวผม กลิ่นunisex ใช้งานยากพอสมควรครับกลิ่นเหมาะกับช่วงอากาศเย็นๆหน่อยครับ กลิ่นuniqueมากๆ กลิ่นชวนนึกถึงร้านเบเกอรี่มากๆ ผมชอบมากครับให้8.75/10ครับ เป็นกลิ่นที่unique และดีมากๆครับ แนะนำให้หามาลองครับ



ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น