Proad Parfum Akiba by Tada Archawong
It opens with fresh fruity pink tone from peach,raspberry and juniper berry mix with metallic and plastic tone.After 45 minutes,the metallic and plastic tone become dominant mix with smoky and a little dirty undertone from tobacco and galbanum.After 3 hours,the scent become more plastic and woody tone with a little touch of sweetness.It stay in this tone until the end.It has moderate projection for 1-2 hours then it become a bubble around you.It last for 6-8 hours on my skin.This scent is unisex and is something that is super unique.This really reminds me of Akiba,the heaven of otaku.I like it.I give it 8.5/10.I recommend you to try.It is so unique.
กลิ่นเปิดด้วยโทนสดชื่นfruity ชมพูๆ จากpeach raspberryและjuniper berry รองด้วยโทน metallic และ plastic หลังผ่านไป 45นาที กลิ่นโทนMetallic และplastic เริ่มเด่นขึ้น รองด้วยกลิ่นโทนควันๆ สกปรกเล็กน้อยจาก Tobacco และGalbanum หลังผ่านไป3ชม กลิ่นออกโทน plastics woody ติดหวานเล็กน้อย กลิ่นคงโทนนี้ไปจนจบ กลิ่นกระจายตัวปานกลาง1-2ชมแรก หลังจากนั้นจะลดลงมาเป็นbubble รอบๆตัว กลิ่นติดทน6-8ชมบนผิวผม กลิ่นunisex ครับ มีความuniqueมากๆ กลิ่นชวนนึกถึงAkibaจริงๆครับ ผมชอบนะ ให้8.5/10ครับ ผมแนะนำให้หามาลองครับ กลิ่นมีเอกลักษณ์มากๆจริงๆ



ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น