HYPE Perfume I’m Vaccinated



After I received the discovery set from this brand and I started to open it,This is what got my attention the most “I’m Vaccinated”,What an interesting name 😂.I’m so curious what would it smell like,so I decided to try this one first.It opens with fresh airy clean tone from juniper berry and aldehyde mix with a hint of green citrusy tone from bergamot.It has a little powdery undertone.After 1 hour,The scent become clean and powdery with a hint of green touch from iris and angelica.It has a little citrusy undertone from the opening and orange flower.After 3 hours,the scent become more musky clean and stay in this tone until the end.It has moderate projection for 1-2 hours then it become a bubble around you.It last for 6-8 hours on my skin.This scent is unisex and could be use easily.It suit best for office situation.I would say it is a everyday use scent.It is easy to like.I would give it 8.4/10.If you are looking for a safe office scent this might be the one for you.


หลังจากผมได้รับ Discovery setนี้มาจากทางแบรนด์ ชื่อน้ำหอมรายการนี้ได้รับความสนใจจากผมมากๆครับ เป็นชื่อที่น่าสนใจมาก สงสัยมากว่ากลิ่นจะเป็นยังไง เลยตัดสินใจลองกลิ่นนี้กลิ่นแรกเลยครับ กลิ่นเปิดด้วยโทนสดชื่น โปร่งๆจาก juniper berry และ aldehyde ผสมกับโทนcitrus ติดเขียวจากbergamot กลิ่นรองด้วยโทนแป้งๆเบาๆ หลังผ่านไปชม กลิ่นออกโทนสะอาดๆ แป้งๆติดเขียวเล็กน้อยจาก irisและ angelica กลิ่นติดรองด้วยโทนcitrus เล็กน้อยจากช่วงเปิดและ Orange flower หลังผ่านไป 3 ชม กลิ่นจะออกโทนmusky สะอาดๆและคงโทนนี้ไปจนจบกลิ่นกระจายตัวปานกลาง1-2 ชมแรก หลังจากนั้นลดลงมาเป็นbubble รอบๆตัว กลิ่นติดทน6-8ชมบนผิวผม กลิ่นUnisexครับ ใช้งานง่ายเหมาะกับการใส่ทำงานoffice ครับ เป็นEveryday use ที่ดี คนส่วนใหญ่น่าจะเข้าถึงได้ไม่ยากครับ ผมให้8.4/10ครับ ถ้ากำลังมองหาน้ำหอมSafe scent สำหรับOffice กลิ่นนี้อาจจะตอบโจทย์ครับผม

ความคิดเห็น

บทความที่ได้รับความนิยม