Yves Saint Laurent Y Eau Fraiche
It opens with fresh citrusy tone from lemon mix with spice clean and sweet tone from ginger.It give a pleasant and cool scent.After 1 hour,the scent still be clean and cool from lavender mix with airy spice sweet and a hint of green tone from geranium and mint.After 2 hours,the scent become more woody clean.It stay in this tone until the end.It has moderate projection for 1-2 hours then it become a bubble around you.It last for 6-8 hours on my skin.This scent is unisex and could be use easily.It suit best for a office situation.I think most people would like this one.I like it.It is a dumb reach fragrance.I give it 8.5/10.
เปิดด้วยโทน fresh citrusy จาก lemon ผสมโทนspiceสะอาดๆ ติดหวานจากขิง กลิ่นมีความโปร่งๆ เย็นๆ สบายจมูกมากๆ หลังผ่านไป1 ชม กลิ่นยังคงโทนสะอาดๆ เย็นๆ จากLavender ผสมโทนspicy โปร่งๆ หวานๆ ติดโทนเขียวจางๆจากGeranium และ mint หลังผ่านไป2ชม กลิ่นจะเริ่มออกโทนwoody สะอาดๆมากขึ้น กลิ่นคงโทนนี้ไปจนจบ กลิ่นกระจายตัวปานกลาง1-2ชมแรก หลังจากนั้นจะลดลงมาเป็น bubble รอบๆตัว กลิ่นติดทน6-8ชมบนผิวผม กลิ่นUnisex ครับ ใช้งานง่ายมากๆ เหมาะมากกับการใส่ทำงานoffice คนส่วนใหญ่น่าจะชอบครับ ผมชอบนะ ใช้ง่ายดี ไม่ต้องคิดอะไรมาก ผมให้8.5/10ครับ



ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น